All Comments on 'The Neighour's Son'

by CurlyWurly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wished this happened to my Wife!!

I would love for my wife to get "fucked" by a young, hung stud! So far we are using Playgirl magazines and her sizeable stable of vibes...all bigger than me. :) She picked up the Playgirl "Well Hung Hunks" issue that's on the newstands now, needless to say we had to purchase a larger vibe...wow! She's satisfied with her pictures of hunks laid out on the bed as she pushes her vibe to the hilt while she holds me with her other hand...all the while telling me how good the model (she calls out his name) is "fucking" her. She likes the fact that her vibes never tire and are always ready. We absolutely love the young hot stud doing married women whose husband's cannot keep up with their wife's growing sex drive as she hits her mid-30s.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Unreal

It is too bad this is just fantasy....What with your "unprotected" pussy and his virility and able to shoot off repeatedly in you and on you. It sounds like you are ready to have the next door neighbor's kid's baby, or even babies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That Would Be One Lucky Neighour's Son!

Wonderful fantasy! Maybe, just maybe next summer something will happen to you and you will be able to write from reality!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Great fantasy! Great job!

I really enjoyed this! Great job! I'l trim you're bush anytime--

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
still dripping

y

ou have my temperature rising to the roof and my cock is

still dripping after shooting off my biggest cum of this

week

SpiderkSpiderkover 3 years ago
Wallop

Great story, not too long as to stress the point but short n sweet and packed it all in ...as did the young lad lol !

S xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCurlyWurly@CurlyWurly
27 Followers
I've enjoyed reading the stories so much I've decided to write and submit some of my own. I'm going to start with real experiences and if that goes well move onto some favourite fantasies of mine! Feel free to contact me, I appreciate suggestions or comments! I'd like to...