All Comments on 'Fat Women Love Anal'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I love watching you work

Hi, there. Paula Derrick here. I am a big fan of your work. Stories featuring voluptuous women having some lively fun are awesome. However, I dont like the 'fat'comments. we're curvy, voluptuous, big-boned or plus-size. Never fat. I love your work and I think you're a talented young man.

And I happen to like anal sex, which is a matter of personal prefence and nothing to do with my body type. That being said, carry on !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
no lub for her

Nice guy...she gets no lub and a fough dick and all of its inches...

he get 5 inches andsome lub...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fat wife anal

My wive Annette is fat and she love my cock in her ass while she rubs her large clit. When she gets close to cuming she wants it as hard as i can ram it in to her asshole. When she comes the contractions of her orgasm squeeze my cock so hard I cum too! weve been married 40 years and I can't get enough of fucking her fat ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking her fat ass

Got her again as I write this my cum is running out of her ass! She woke up horney and started by sucking my cock untill it was rock hard. I did the same sucking on her clit until it was hard and erect. We laid side by side and I entered her ass, I reached arround and started rubbing her clit, she was close to cumming! As she started to cum I ramed my dick in her ass as hard as I could, she startd screeming and came like a machine gun, I came too and as we laid together she slowley pushed my soft cock out of her ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2120 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...