All Comments on 'Tears of Relief'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too Short...

The plot and ideas were good, but you didn't build up the situation enough. There wasn't enough time in the story to become sympathetic to the characters.

You've done better, but I think this story/plot had a lot going for it - so I am perhaps a bit more dissappointed then I should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lesbian?

As in only loving women, no feeling for men?

As in hates men? As in well it is who I am now but may be different tomorrow? As in I am actually bi and can love both men and women? As in I know you wanted a grandchild to keep the family line going but I hate men and can never have a child? As I we plan to have child with the sperm of an unknown donor so that my child can never have a father that loves and accepts the child as I do you? As in what man hurt you to make you hate men? As in how can you love me if I am a man even if I am the sperm donor that impregnated your mother in your mind? As in I only want plastic penises in me, I cant bear the thought of a real one in me? As in her dildo is so much better than the men who I slept with?

So many colors of lesbians, so many confused and sometimes sick women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too long

A waste of time, space, and words.

z00timez00timeover 17 years ago
Just right.

This message could not have been sent any better even if you wrote it in a novel of many volumes.

I might explain my take on it but that would not make it any clearer to those that don't understand a real fathers love for his children.

Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh man...

What a fucking tragedy. Why bother explaining. Put it this way, at least the writing was ok. Not the content.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous