All Comments on 'Dagger Through the Moon'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredible imagery

I have read your other stories with pleasure, but this one stunned me into inarticulate joy. The imagery, the way you build this entire world in such a short story, is amazing. The lyrical descriptions just sing and there's a wild erotic quality to this story that is just mesmerizing. I'd have to say it's my favourite of all your stories. I'd love to see more like this. You write good smut to be sure, but this is art, this is poetry. This has power. You rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brilliant

As well done as any fantasy story I have read. And I was that bit in love with Darien that makes it completely absorbing.

MoonlightSkyMoonlightSkyover 10 years ago
Amazing !

I enjoyed that story , it was very well written .

DaddysbottomboyDaddysbottomboyabout 8 years ago
Great erotic fantasy

I enjoyed the supernatural twist to the story almost as much as I did its erotic aspects.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3024 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...