All Comments on 'Wife On The Beach'

by storiemax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
let my wife be a slut before my eyes

then go join the action. Then walk off with her and let her tell me about it with no emotion. Yeah right!

First dont touch her for six months till the AIDS/HIV test are fairly certain! Better divorce her now.

Ducky7Ducky7over 17 years ago
Just a little to calm for me

This was obviously the first time for this and hubby just fucked her is her pussy, to use his terms, like he was at home in bed. He must get into her ass so much it isn’t a novelty any more. He could have at least fucked her ass and told the guys that this is the way he likes his wife to see their reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One little thing...

There is a lack of passion here. Is he upset? Is she going to do it again? I liked the action, but the drama was missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Three's just right.

Great story! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
used pussy lover

Great story but you should have helped her with those cocks by sucking them with her. Sucking cock that your wife just fucked is the most fun you can have. Try it you wont go back. O

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Aunt getting fucked

Liked it when your wife had cock in her ass and cunt.hope you stories of aunt called Rachel where she got pregnant by her nephew.i'm the nephew that got her pregnant.did she also mention what happened to her at a resort if not I will tell you.we were at a nudist resort down on one of the islands once we got to our room told her you won'the be needing any clothes while we are here.she looked at me said you want everyone to see me naked and said yes.told her with that hairy cunt and those dd tits large brown nipples your turn on.told her I plan on getting you pregnant again.told that's all you want to do is shove that cock in me get me pregnant.told her trust me by the time we leave you will be knocked up.once we took are clothes off we headed down to the beach to get some sun when we came across two guys fucking a woman on the beach.the guys were pounding her hard and she screamed as she came and the pumped her full of their cum in her ass and cunt.we just kept walking until we found a spot lay back and relax.my aunt asked me why did we come to this resort and I told her that this was adult resort for people to go naked and let anyone fuck you.she looked at me why that because I want to see you get fucked by different guys doing one on one or threesomes or a gangbang.she told me not going to happen and I said it will and I am going to make sure it happens.first thing I did was got on top of her shoved my cock deep in her cunt and layed there.told her your cunt feels nice so started to fuck her that is when group of guys stopped watch me fuck her.they said can we take a turn with her and I said yeah once i'm done and I came in her.once I pulled out one guy got on top of her started fucking her hard and she came then the guy blew his load in her.once everyone was done fucking her.I said why not gangbang her she said no.told the guys fuck her I want to see two cocks in her cunt one in her ass which they did.she came a lot and she said I can't take it anymore they didn'the listen to her and once everyone blew their loads in her she just layed there all their cum leaking out of her.told me are you happy now and I said yes and said I hope your pregnant now.by the time we were there until the time we left she had been fucked every day by 45 guys.looked at her said your walking kind of funny she told me asshole.when we got back home she found out she was pregnant and told me just walked up and hugged her and said i'm glad.to this day even at age 50 yrs.old she still does gangbangs at swingers clubs.I and house parties where she is only female there.is looked at her they walk right up to her and put their arms around her lead her to the floor take her clothes off they put her on her back and go to town on her.once they are done they help her up give her clothes back to her.you could see hickey's on her neck and tits and cum dried in her public hair and face and hair.I walked her to the shower and said get cleaned up then we will head back home.so we can relax until next time make sure you read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Golly Gee...I want a wife just like her!! Not!

Get real! I swear pimps like you are a joke! But instead of pimping your wife out, why not learn how to spell and write in the english language!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

annony the insane fat old ugly cuckold reads all of these stories and then bitches and votes 1 if he votes. This fool should be banned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

There story my aunt wrote in here we at resort when I walked in our room my aunt and me. Herd noise then I saw my aunt on her back head over edge of the bed with guy with his prick down her throat another licking her cunt. The with his cock in her throat held his cock down her throat she was gaging he pulled out of her mouth gasping for air. Then guy between her legs made her scream and cum her mouth wide open guy shoved large cock back down her throat kept it there until cum down her throat she tried moving her head and held it until he finished. The other guy got on top of her rammed in her she screamed too big I yelled fuck the shit out of her. I took my shorts shirt off when to her head shoved my cock down her throat held it there. She started bucking her hole body was cumming once pulled out of her mouth told both guys want to see both those large cocks in her cunt and she screamed your ripping me apart and I got behind shoved my cock in her ass the 3 of us fucked her real good. She screaming yelling no more I said keep going and once we came in her. We pulled out she said you bastards stay away from me.told guys you had fun they yes and I said good hope she pregnant now. Told my aunt before you leave you be fucked bareback every day. To this day she been gangbanged by black guys now her cunt and ass openings have been stretched she has four kids too. Three by me and one that is black too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❀): β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (five stars)!

πŸ‘πŸ‘! πŸ’š.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a great vacation! A beach side seduction leading to great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A decent average story, without setting the scene like most people would. Writers should read others' work to get ideas. It's funny how she cleaned up her act from then on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous