All Comments on 'Purchasing Suzanne Ch. 03'

by Isferr

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Would suggest

have major tats on most of her body and pierce her nipples, tongue, nose, eyelids, labia, clit, and hood. Then send her home to her love.

She is a prostitute, nothing more, nothing less.

libertarianlibertarianover 17 years ago
I am really looking

I am waiting with baited breath for more of how Cherry uses Suzanne for her own pleasures. Heck have Suzanne be pussy whipped literally by Cherry, while begging for each lash.

libertarianlibertarianabout 17 years ago
Great start to here lesbian rape scene

I am looking forward to the next 2 hours of the private dance with Cherry. Have Cherry lick her whole body and eat her out again, and then have Suzanne return the favor. Heck a little more bondage should be involved when Cherry rides her mouth after being fucked. Then FUCK Suzanne while she eats out Cherry.

libertarianlibertarianabout 17 years ago
Chapter 4

It has been awhile since I last read the purchasing Suzanne series. The best story so far is Chapter 3, not that 1 and 2 aren't great as well, but Suzanne's shame and humiliation are much better demonstrated in this story. I am looking forward to chapter 4 which I hope comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fan Bloody Tastic!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! please please please send me an e-mail if you ever decide to write again! Absolutely the hottest thing i've read in years.... alex_newcombe@rogers.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awsome

Loved it, use a little more bondage next time, but dont scar her, send her back to her love looking like nothing happened on the outside....yet inside....oh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
strangers

In the next chapter she should give herself to many total strangers. I hope the next story will come soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hottest yet

the hottest chapter so far! Keep them coming please :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

To bad this story isn't finished ...

stjartalskarestjartalskarealmost 2 years ago

Vwery hot continue>! Degrade her more and let her lick the other womans pussy and ass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous