All Comments on 'Knock Out Sex Ch. 01'

by woodacre

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Did you accidentally post this in the wrong cat...

As there was totally no struggles or whatsoever at all. By chance did you submit in the wrong catergory?

If you have posted under Erotic Coupling I would have offered you a 4 or a 75...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not unusual

I have been with a few over the years that went out in orgasm and a few that refused to let themselves orgasm because they knew they would black out. Takes a very trusting girl to let you make her black out when she is totally at your mercy for anything.

If this was how she was, wonder how you could have been together before and her never have reacted this way. OW you cant make a girl orgasm every time can you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wrong category

What exactly is non-consent about your story? The couple has consensual sex in only one position, and she enjoys it so much she passes out. You should re-arrange its category as "erotic couplings".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Done That

Took me 6 months to bottom out on my passed out Sunday school teacher wife. But I don't consider this non-consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bummer about the category complaints. Do you people seriously need a story about rape to be interested?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous