All Comments on 'Fooling My Stepdaughter'

by darknsteamynights

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
Mmmmmm... I love when daddy *ucks me hard and deep

Yesss daddy..make me cum again and again....what a sweet yummy story. I bet you think I love my daddy, don't yah.

Yesssssss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it happens

i once dated a woman who had a 17 year old daughter. age of consent in that state 16, i am not stupid. one night when her mother was at work she knocked on my door and told me she wanted me to fuck her. she really asked me to eat her because she hadnt had that yet. she went out of her mind cum pouring into my eager mouth. we got together a few more times. if she was home when i picked up her mother she would smile when her mother wasnt looking and be sure to say you guys have fun. it ended when she went away to college and then got pregnant within 2 months. i left town but i hope she is happy and has a hot tongue in her delicious cunt whenever she needs it.

SEX_VAMPYRESEX_VAMPYREover 16 years ago
GREAT STROKE STORY!!!

He should knock her up next time. :) Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Hot

Great short, hot, sexy story.

asiaprofasiaprofover 16 years ago
Steaming hot!

Short without being too abrupt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hornny Stept Dad

Have a Step-Daughter and wish that had happend

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Daddy woke me

My first with daddy was a little different. He woke me up with his being inside me - I had been dreaming a sexy dream. Wonder why? I was wet and excited. I did let him finish willingly but had to think it out over several weeks - poor daddy. Then sat and talked and laid out rules but that is another story.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
daddy get her pussy

awesome story only wish there was a follow up part. to this very hot horny story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fuck me harder daddy

When i fucked my daddy he said be a good girl nd cum fordaddy. Then started licking my cunt.. he started calling me a slut, whore, pussy, cunt nd more it got me turned on, he stoped licking me nd told me yo g on my hands and nees when i did he said if i dont fuck him right. Ill be his little pussy cunt daughter to fuck forever he than told me to fucking cum nyway i want to fuck the livig shit out of u.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
my step dad

When I was in my thirties my husband and I seperated. One morning my step dad stopped by to see how I was doing. I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard my doorbell ring. I threw my robe on and went to answer it. It was my step dad so I let him in. We stod in my kitchen talking when inoticed my rode had opened a little and he was looking at my breast. I saw he was getting hard through his shorts. It had been a while since I had sex and it was making me horny. I opened my robe and said do yuo like vwhat you see and rubbed his hard cock.. I had seen him naked when I was younger and knew he had a nice one. I took him to my bedroom and took off my robe and laid on my bed. I said fuck me Bill. He took off his clothes and I saw his hard fat 8 inch cock. We played with each other a little before he got between my legs and slid in me slowly. I had never had a big one before and it felt so good. We fucked for a for 15 or 20 minutes berfore he came. When we were done he got dressed telling me he had to go home but wanted to know if he could come back the next day. I told him yes. I went back with my husband two weeks later but we still mange to get together once a week .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot storie

When my step daughter was 18 she would run around the house with very little on.she would do little things that would get my mind a running & make me hard as hell & she knew it. I never did but I sure wanted to grab her & bend her over & pound the hell out of her.her mom got all of the benefits cuz that night as I was doing her I was thinking of her daughter & that made really pound her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent quickie stiry, er story! ;). Imwith the other poster! Never had a daughter but my wife reaps the benefits; her sister and two nieces lived with us for a while... And while none of them held a candle to my wife, having All of those women running around in pajamas with no bras did wonders for my hard-on! Her youngest niece was skinny with perky little titties that I was fortunate enough to have had a peak at after we had all been out on the jet boat. I had been pulling them on one of those huge tubes with handles and bouncing them all over the place. When they got Back in the boat and took their lifejackets off so they could tell towel dry I noticed that my youngest niece's bikini top had been pushed down by the water.

I didnt say anything and sort of kept my eyes looking at the others when they realized hertop had flipped down on one side, I was able to stare at the wonderfully curved small breast that had a tight, hard small nipple, slightly purplish-blue from the cold water. :). Her sister noticed it first. To this day I still wonder if she honestly didnt know it was fully exposed or if she knew but played 'innocent' until somebody said something so that she could let me look at her. Probably totally innocent, but makes an awesome fantasy intro for stories in my head ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
many times I wanted to that to my step daughters

Many times I've fantasized about doing that to my hot young step daughters, unfortunately other than seeing their hot young naked bodies it never progressed any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Switch

Love the story. That's My Fantasy. My step daughter flirts and always flashes her ass. She even had see through panties one night and told me not to look. Ahhh. Not going to give in but wish I could for one time. She's a college VB player and her ass is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stepdaughter

I too want my sexy stepdaughter!! She is so hot and has an amazing body. I recently discover she wears gstrings. I found a pair of her sexy panties today that had cum in them. I went wild stroking my dick with them!! She always wears spandex shorts that shows off her amazing ass and nice little camel toe and she knows how hard it makes me cause she sees it bulging in my shorts

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot stepdaughter

My stepdaughter came in my room after a night of drinking. She was in gstring and bra. I jacked off on her and humped her butt cheeks while she rubed her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Surprised

My story is this. My step daughter is quiet shy and introverted. She never gave me any clue until she was nearly 18. She spied on my showering and masturbating then she would masturbate and moan noticeably when she knew I was around. I gave her the cues that I'm not bothered by it. She now sends this signs that she wants to fuck but being introverted and a virgin she doesn't know how to take the plunge.

Never in a million. Years did I think I would be just about to fuck a 18 year old step daughter that is tall thin and has a ass that gets me horny looking at it. I know she sees me checking her out, she hides her desires well in front of others but. The sexual tension is becoming so noticeable now. She is becoming more brazen she just tried to see me changing when her mom was in the laundry room. I'm so horny for her I will probably ejaculate real quick. Her mom is nearing the tail end of child bearing, so I wouldn't mind knocking up the daughter since I don't have one of my own yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Step daughter sex

After over a year of fantasizing on both sides, I finally fucked my step daughter. She finds men her age(18) immature and she is into older guys. We planned it out 3 days after her 18th birthday we had sex. I was surprised by her being a virgin how well she took my cock. She admitted she fucks herself with a brush thinking of me fucking her so her pussy was already stretched but still tight. I can normally go for 20-25 minutes but with the excitement and me being extremely horny i lasted a mere 5 minutes before I blasted nearly a weeks worth of semen inside her. I haven't shot that big of load in a long time. I have since fucked her 4 more times each time filling her up. Not sure what it is but she seems to give me the best orgasms and the biggest loads. I think the mom knows and now is trying to give me more sex to outperform the daughter. I would of never dreamt of having sex 6-8 times week by mother and daughter. No need to masturbate when I get 2 forms of pussy at home. Not sure I can keep this going. I'm beginning to think the wife doesn't mind me fucking the daughter because she knows its not some random side chick, and we both are std free. And probably the biggest reason is she cheated on me during the immigration process resulting in conceiving the daughter, and realizes I gave her another chance after a 7 year separation with no communication. She seems not bothered by it because I told her of my suspicions of the daughters interest a long time ago and did nothing about it. From someone that rarely got laid now I'm getting more was than a toilet seat. Incredible!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stepdaughter

I got out of the shower walked into my room it's just me and my wife that live there and my wife was at work so the house was empty I thought my clothes on the be where my stepdaughter was I told her I need to put on my short as I reach for them she put her hand on my dick that felt really good I look at her we kissed then got to her knee and gave me a wonderful blow job I pick her up and put her on my bed and stripped her clothes off and we fucked for about three hours I felt bad latter but now we've been screwing for over two months now she wants a baby I told her I would be proud to father a child with her we fuck every day sometime two or three times a day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The best pussy

Dam stepdaughters have the best pussy I love fucking mines he taste so dam good I hope you enjoy fucking your's

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Doing my stepdaughter

We had a week by ourselves her mother had a trip that would last a week I ask my stepdaughter if she has ever drink bef she said that she likes wine coolers so I pick up several packs we set there watching TV I put that date rape in her drink she finally past out I took her to her room and strip her clothes off and I took my clothes off I ate her pussy she taste so dam good I slowly slid my dick deep in to her pussy I fucked her several times then I layed with her I woke up in the night and fucked her again this time she woke up when I slid my dick in her we fell asleep with my dick inside of her the next morning I layed there until she woke up I look at her and asked her if anything happen last night she said her pussy was a little sore I told her that my dick was all wet I told her I was going to fuck her again so we both would know how it felt I got on her we screwed most of the day we took a shower together I had oral sex with her in the shower we had sex the whole week she has let me fuck several of her friends

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My step daughter

I too had thought on my step daughters one 17 other 20, but it was the 17 yr who really got my cock hard one day at familky BBQ in summer she was in one price bathing suite sat across from me her legs parted I.could see her blond pussy hair sticking out I kept looking till she notice I was looking at her her nipples were hard n I was geting hard she got up went into house and winked I soon followed n found her in bathroom door ajar n siting on bowl legs wide such a pink Jucy pussy oh dad so u like with tht I knelt in front of her n licked her pussy she moaned n pushed her mound in my mouth by now my cock hard I stood in front of her n let her suck me as I fingered her so wet n tight told her I want to fuck her she got up n leans over sink as I slid in her from behind pumping her deep but slow wanting it to last n it did for half n hour before I came in her just as we got dressed n left my other daughter walks up n smiles like she kne w

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Very good

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 Stars.

My stepdaughter story is as follows. After I had divorced her mother, I talked her into posing in sexy lingerie for me.

I got her to pose 3 times for me.

She dressed in a sheer bra, satin garterbelt with sheer stockings and frilly ankle sox and heels. Different color outfits of white, black, blue with matching stockings or nude stockings. She would wear semi sheer satin panties the really showed of her bubble butt.

Also just sheer bra and panties with knee high socks or frilly ankle sox with and without heels.

Last but not least I had her dress as a cheerleader in two different outfits.

There is rarely a day the goes by that I don't watch Daddy daughter porn on one side of my computer screen and her pic(s) one the other side. I have thousands of pics of her.

Sadly we never fucked, but hopefully one day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous