All Comments on 'Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 02'

by mdp_2004

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

This continuing story is fantastic! I enjoy the verbal and physical interaction between the husband and wife. I think that the ability of the married couple to pursue this sexual outlet demonstrates a loving and stable marriage. Insecure people in a marriage would not be able to even vocalize desires such as these, let alone act on them, hopefully in a controlled environment. I also look forward to Reggie becoming Honey's Master, as well as the wife's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Hot

Very erotic story. Not trashy. I like the interaction between Donna and Bob. Their honesty with one another is refreshing. The video description given was awesome. If that's a real movie, would you give the title in the next chapter? I am looking forward to reading more about Reggie and Honey too. Thank you so much for writing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story!

Incendiary. Volcanic. Bring em on...Mission accomplished!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hmmmm.

Whoa! These are some sick puppies! LOL! Fantasies are great, until you try to make them reality. One of two things are going to happen. (1) She'll be overcome by the unbelievable power of the black man,(right..) and he'll become an after thought in her world. Or he'll grow a pair and get shut of the silly cunt. Either way this marriage is history. Of course you could write this like EVERY other one of these things, and portray the weak, pathetic, pansy white man as a closet fag, who wants to suck the MANLY black mans cum out of his his wifes over used twat! Sheesh.... get an imagination and write something halfway original! Nuff sed!

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ace

ace story keep em coming AAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++

marine55rickmarine55rickabout 17 years ago
Keep on going!!!

I'm loving every line...espeically the waiter seduction scene. Very originial! The wife and I just finished having sex after reading this and now I'm back to give you a "thumbs up"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
important to verbalize desires

For those women that want to have their husbands watch them being fucked by their lovers, it is important to get your husband involved by saying out loud what you want to have happen. For instance, "You do want me to experience a big cock, don't you dear? - You want me to be happy, oh yes, I can see how much you like that idea - your little penis is getting so much bigger, but you know I need more than that and you want me to be satisfied don't you?

This kind of talk always makes me masturbate harder and works to let my wife have her lover when and how she wishes. Then, I just pull up a chair and watch the two of them 69 each other and then masturbate as hard as I can while her lover inserts his big cock into her. I always try to time my climax with theirs, when he squirts his sperm inside of her fertile cunthole.

Anyone that wants to share stories e mail me at the following: landers48@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yet another dirty nigger's fantasy !!

I know there are many retarded women out there but why would ANY of them

wanted to fuck with genetically inferior species like niggers?? Mind blowing !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another faggot niggers vile fantasy.

Who would vilingly copulate with smely animal???

"1*" .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Bull Shit, another nigger story to put the white down ,if my wjfe she find her ass out in the street .looking up at the stars with my foot up her ass.

motherfuckingcuckoldmotherfuckingcuckoldalmost 9 years ago
awesome

this is the way it should be with every white couple, for real.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
FETISH

FETISH psycho/sexual disorder. It belongs in fetish but here it is. I suspect that the author likes and needs the abuse that LW will provide... yet another fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Going Off the Main Path

Sharing the wife with a well endowed black lover is something that appeals to me and many husbands. However, becoming a wimp and letting the wife and her lovers control him is going to be a difficult idea to accept.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
WTF?

Where do you get that.many men bullshit? Maybe you want to share your wife with a black boy, but I have never met a man that stupid. Speak for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just another shameless slut and her idiotic cuck

Wow nothing new here. Writer uses a familiar plot. Hubby is a perverted loser so he lets his wife sleep with black men. He is so pathetic he gets off on it and wants her to keep doing it. Another Cuck a Doodle Do, with no self respect, pride or a man-card. Makes getting Covid 19 seem better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous