All Comments on 'Vegas-In-Law'

by Fletcher773

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Extend the vacation

Extend the vacation from 3 days to 6. Or, make this into a series where they meet when they get home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I loved your story...

...although it contained enough grammatical errors to be rather distracting, but when you went from her ass to her pussy without any regard to the raging yeast infection that would ALWAYS cause, I began to have serious doubts that you had any idea what you were doing. You just screwed yourself our of three more great days/nights of fucking! What a stupid idea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So he fucks his drunk, sex starved sister in the .

..ass while in Vagas.

Isn't that exciting?

Hardly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I like it

What if she needed to "pretend" to be your wife to win something? Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pointers?

I felt you could've added more detail. It was pretty good, but too general.

DieNastyDieNastyover 15 years ago
great read

Hot and believable story! But don't put it in her pussy after her ass; that's rude. :-) Otherwise, I was picturing my own sister-in-law and enjoying the scenes. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
intense

I changed her name in my head and substituted the name of my sister-in-law. Even though this was already a good read, it made the story 10x better for me.

My wife wants us to go to Vegas this summer, and for her sister to come along with us. Now this story will be stuck in my mind forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You say "To be continued".

When?

Why haven't you continued after your very good start in both your stories?

doorknob22doorknob22over 7 years ago
Great story!

Thanks, love passed-out stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thirteen years ago??!?? No comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous