All Comments on 'Katherine's Moaning'

by jmayyy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good start

This is a good start, but you need more descriptive details during the sex. you know, just slow it down and really give the reader a nice visual. But other than that it was a good first story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I really like it :)

Shane is super hot.

I don't really care for the adjective "dripping" to refer to genitalia (makes me think of infections... but that's just me).

I would have liked it to be drawn out more, maybe LOTS more details, and a little more insight as to why a celebrity of her status would want anything to do with a commoner.... I guess I'm a typical girl in that. I like foreplay, even in my stories :P You did a great job :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nothing like sucking a sweet tasting pussy

I only wish that it was me doing the sucking, nibbling, licking & fondling of each of your cunts. As I said there's nothing like sweet tasting pussy. I don't think that I could ever get enough of sweet pussies. I could just eat them all day long & still be ready for a good night snack!!! Just lead me to you....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this

She’s beautiful. She got married to Ana Rezende of CSS(a rock band from Brazil).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous