All Comments on 'Out Pee Games'

by luvmywifesass

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Female Pissing is Sexy

This is pretty much my story too. I've always watched my wife piss (whenever that's all she is doing) and love her pissing on me. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I learned something today

OK. I read this because i was curious, not having any clue about this peeing business. At first I was horrified and worried about your health so I did some research, and wouldnt you know it, "urine therapy" is actually a valid science and your wife's pee may be good for your health. Soo...continue having fun (lol). I see it's also encouraging you guys to drink more fluids. Also good for your health.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wife's pee

Awesome story ! I have often fantasized about my wife peeing in my mouth, I would love to drink it all up ! She can't bring herself to do it (she thinks it's disgusting), and in fact she's only peed on my cock once, and that was just a dribble, she couldn't let herself go fully. If I could get her to fully drench my cock with her pee, maybe I could talk her into peeing nearer to my face, then on my face, where I could open my mouth without her knowing it, and drink her golden juices. The thought of it turns me on so much, I am ready to cum while telling you this !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Used for Her pleasure.

For me there is no greater taste than that of human urine, especially so if the giver is female. My mistress wife whose abject slave it is my privilege to be, has been using me several times a day for the past 30 years as a receptacle for Her golden tangy nectar.

She is a nurse in a nearby local Hospital, and often invites other nurses of like mind, half to our home for a, "Girls night it".

At such times, I have often been used by as many as 8 of Her guests, one after another at least once, and with some Girls/Women twice.

Faceunder1, a Woman's toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I am so jealous...

I would love to drink my wifes pee, if only she would give it to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'm up for that lol

My wife and I have been having hot pee sex for about 8 years of our 20 years of marriage. About 2 years ago we got a little drunk and she was giving me a blow job when I said I have to pee! She said, let me have it, so I did lol. She loved it and drank it all! I have returned the favor many times. We have an air mattress in our spare room that we have our "pee sex" on. We drink lots of liquids, and pee until we are odor and taste free. Then we get into the bed and kiss, bang and pee everywhere lol, then we 96 and feed each other, makes a very hot night very cool lol.

Cheers you pee lovers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Been there twice

My ex wife accomodated my piss drinking fetish twice. First time was after we had been drinking, it was fabulous. Even better was after she got done pissing in my mouth, she came down to kiss me.

My wife was an occasional bed wetter too. Not on purpose, but we always had the best sex laying in her piss soaked sheets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This peeing fetish

Can't you get sick from that? like getting hepatitis or something? I have an online lover that wants to meet me and have me pee all over him. What is the turn on about that? I just dont get it. It turned me on to pee for him on webcam, but I dont think I could in real life.

Adrian69702006Adrian69702006over 14 years ago
Great story

Great story - enjoyed it enormously!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Drinking wife pee

My wife pees in my coffee cup n i jo in it to n then i drink it with coffee,Love the taste n get excited tov

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

that was great. went she is peeing let her sit on your face and when she is done start licking.when you pee before you start make her lie on her back on the bed lie on top of her on your tummy so that your face is facing herbutt and your balls in her mouth. this way you canboth pee and drink at the same time. After this you can have sex and remember to suck her boobs!!!!!!

take about being sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Peeing

My wife pee's in my mouth sometimes. I pee in her's to and she likes it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Gourmet Pee

About 12 years ago is when I got introduced to piss games and other uses. My then girlfriend would drink a glass of piss in the morning, and kept it from me for a while. I caught her one morning when I woke up earlier instead of sleeping later as usual. She was shocked and to make her feel better I do not know what just came over me, but I grabbed the urinal she used to pee in to fill her glass of morning pee, and just put my lips to it and drank what was left. I did not care that the taste was totally alien to me, the fact that it was her piss and sharing it was enough to truly thrill me. After that, every morning she would set aside a glass of her piss to share with her in the morning ritual. As we began to experiment, I convinced her to let me use her piss to cook a bowl of white rice. Instead of using water, I used her pee. Wonderful with black beans. And one of the most enjoyable moments was using her piss to heat Cup-O-Soup bowls of chicken soup with her piss in the microwave. Loved it. I started making piss popsicles for the summer likewise with her piss to cool me down on hot days. Unfortunately we drifted apart. Now it it inmensally difficult to find another woman who will be as open and willing to drink her piss, drink my piss, or otherwise experiment with using her golden nectar to cook food and likewise experience different ways to enjoy a beautiful woman's urine in creative ways. I guess that old girlfriend spoiled me for life. Oh, one of the other moments that was truly wonderful was drinking her piss in bed without spilling any drops, so that she would not have to get out of bed. Simply awesome. Miss her a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Luv the pee pee

That was hot I love having my wife pee in my mouth. She doesn't do it often but it's very intence whan she does!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love it

i just love the story, i wish my wife would like and do the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonder Fluid!

I always enjoy watching my wife pee. I often recieve her pee in my hand and then lick my fingers and palm. She finds it disgusting, but obliges me to accomodate my fetish. But she is unable to relax sufficiently to pee directly into my mouth. I am still hopeful of persuading her do this for me one day!! Wow what a taste and mind blowing experience - drinking my wife's pee is!! I never seem to have enough of it, though I have been doing it for the past 28 years of our married life!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
its an aquired flavor

From the first time I tasted a woman's pee I was hooked...finding a woman to drink mine...not so easy. I have been lucky enough to have tasted several womens piss...each is different but all were delicious more due to the intimate act than the flavor

itself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love pee

ive drank my wife for years and it only gets better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Peeing Wife

Had Fantasized for ages about my wifes pee.

We have a on-suite and can here her peeing...

not long ago i asked her when she was peeing if I could lick her clean

It was great for us Both....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My Golden wife

When ever my wife and I have sex, she has to pee right after. So I just let her set right on my face and let it go. I can swallow all of it. When she is done peeing,, she pushes down real hard and my nice thick load slides out of her. and yes you guessed it, right into my mouth and down it goes. I have the best of both worlds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love my wifes pee

she has been peeing for me for 30+years now.we use a shower curtain on the bed and a couple of blankets before we have sex.some times she masterbates and skwirts in my mouth,sometomes she just lets it go while i'm licking her pussy.i also love it when were drinking and she just pisses in my glass and adds alcohol.what a turn on to watch her piss in my glass and hand it to me.after I shoot my load in her I almost always lick her clean as deep as my toung will go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love that piss

Wife has been pissing on me for about 5 years or so. She has a great heavy and hard stream. She stands over my crouch facing away from my head. I've gotten her to bend over more and more so the stream is starting to come up my chest. She won't piss in my face yet, but I've been getting her to back up a little bit at a time. I can get her pee to "pond" a little, enough to scoop up and taste. Soon she'll be hitting my face. I think she knows this and is adjusting to the idea. We only do this once or twice a month. I wouldn't mind a few more times a month if at least not weekly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wife peeing

I once crawled between my first wife's legs while she was at the sink doing some dishes. I put my mouth on her pussy and told her to give me a drink. She laughed and I told her I was serious. She thought about it and pulled her robe up so it wouldn't get wet and began to pee. I drank every drop and then licked her clean. We did that quite often until we divorced ( for other reasons) Several times I had her pee in my mouth in bed during oral sex and a couple of times during the night when she had to pee. Never so much as got the bed wet. Managed to get my second wife to do that a lso and on two or three occasions, with other womwn after my wife passed away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nothing wrong

People, do not see this as discusting, there is nothing wrong with it. Unless your partner has a urinal infection, nothing will happen to you. Personally, i don't get turned on about it but i get turned on seeing my boyfriends reaction.

Since i was 22, i was asked by 3 ex boyfriends if i can pee on them and i had refused them not knowing much about it. I had discovered that my present boyfriend is into it because of the websites he visited and enquired him about it. At first he denied it but when i got the guts to tell him to lay down and said i will do it and I did but just little. When i saw his reaction, thats when i knew how he enjoyed it.

Make it fun, have some wine and make her feel loved and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Me Too

This is very close to my wife's and my journey into water sports. I have even went to the point of building a small stool with a "toilet bowel" opening in it so she can piss straight into my mouth or piss while I tongue her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife's sweet nectar

We are old couple and only started pee games. I drink straight from her, as well as from glass she has filled for me. I have even had her cook for me using her tasty pee. So sorry we waited so long in life to enjoy this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story! Please write more.

I love these stories, they're absolutely great. I wish you would write more of them. Maybe write one about one of these 'pee weekends' in more details. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous