All Comments on 'Cumming on Mom'

by tendernips

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thats a MOM

WOW! I got hard reading about the guy fucking the toe of his mom's shoe but,when she gave him boots and mini skirt and said if you want to masterbaite you can and he took his cock out from under the skirt and masterbaited on his moms' tits. I shot my load.I had been pulling on my cock the whole time I was reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My Dream

I used to wear my mom's boots and skirts too. I want more stories. You can go with incest or they can go out as mother and daughter and pick up men. Just keep her in boots.

FruitTreeFruitTreeabout 17 years ago
soo horny

what agreat story I came so hard reading it, hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot

Great hot story. I'd have loved it even more if you could have stretched out the final stroke session a little longer. I'm looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A hot story.

I remember trying on my moms dresses, would love to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I have to admit it, so have I

When I was younger, i did the same. I masturbated with my mothers clothing and dressed in her cloths. It made me wish I had been born a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow, what memories !

When I was a teenager (years ago) I did almost the same with my Mother's clothes. Jacked off almost daily in her closet for several years shooting sperm all over every pair (17?) of her high heeled sandals and pumps. I was tormented thinking I was the only guy getting off on having a high heel slamming in and out of his ass while fucking the toe of her sandal.

I realize now the ass heel was hitting the prostate while the tight toe around my cock ratcheted my pleasure up to unbelievable levels.

Thanks for letting me know I was not alone in this activity.

And ladies, try having a little fun with your guy once in a while. We love heels, hose, and sexy clothes; how about more sex with us while you are dressed that way ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cumming on Mom

Ohh.. so hot i had to jerk off ! My fetishes are fucking and sperming moms panties and shoes.

Sperming stolen shoes and then returning them, and then seeing them wear them makes a real hardon !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MOTHERS LEATHER BOOTS

MOTHERS LEATHER BOOTS wow! great story.i too use to do the same. i would lick clean my mothers shoes and leather boots and wank on them. i was caught in her bedroom once just after i had put her boots back in the wardrobe. i made an excuse and watched as she put them on. i wanted so much to kneel down in front of her and be told to clean them with my tongue. she had several pairs one of each colour, black,brown,and red,each knee high with at least a four inch heel.i,ll never forget the times when she put me over her knee and spanked me with the strap whilst wearing her leather boots.

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaover 15 years ago
Not finished

Your story might be a first chapter. Obviously, you are preparing for the next femdom/crossdresing scene.

Try to improve the description of your feelings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Moms Nylons

I slipped on a pair of my moms sheerest nylons and highest heels while reading your wonderful story. I played with a pair of her panties and soon came all over her silky nylons while rubbing my legs against each other. More stories, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
TOTALLY HOT

That was one hot story! I was wearing my mom's bra and panties while reading it and it was so hot to fantasize about it being my mom in the story. I blew my load all over my mom's panties! It feels incredible to wear my mom's cum-soiled panties while reading hot stories like this!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
HOT

i did just this when i was 13

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

mmm i totally agree :D write more....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very nice but too short. Expanding it would make it 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I quess that I am not the only one

I never realized that a story like this is not only erotic.I found out that I am not the only one who Got a boner when I read this. I have been married for 25 years yet this takes me back to my teen years.I still love to wear my wifes leather mini skirt and masturbate.I got so hot reading this that I just had to go and dump a load.I also like to come on my wifes old gogo boots.I grew up in the 60's and those cloths were a real turn on for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

That was hot. Can you continue with chapters of sex and crossdressing between mother and son. To me, it would be the best turn on of all.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
more

more, what else can I say

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best Mom ever!!!

You're really lucky to have such a supportive Mommy... she must love you a lot. I bet it feels amazing dressing up for her and squirting your sissy juice all over her breasts! My little dicklet is dripping just thinking about it.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Mom never got caught

But we talked about in detail later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had a mother who was very supportive of my crossdressing. It started when I was about four years old when my mother caught me. She said that I shouldn't wear her good things so she gave me my own drawer with her older clothes in it just for me. Whenever my dad was gone, I would dress up with my mom's approval. She also let me have boys over when I became a teenager and would leave us alone in my bedroom. It was during those times that I started sucking cocks and swallowing cum. Now, some 50 years later, I still dress, suck cocks, and have never ever not swallowed a load!! I can't imagine not swallowing something as delicious as cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mom let me dress early on too. It has been a life long love of girdles, nylons, panties, etc. she enjoyed seeing and helping me dress, and as I got older enjoyed seeing me masterbate as well. I learner to enjoy cum and also swallow every chance I got.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous