All Comments on 'My Wife and My Boss'

by mark919

Sort by:
  • 188 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sick

Very sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well I like it

Don't listen to the spoilers, for those that don't like this style of story...don't read. I don't read many of the categories, it's whatever winds your clock, and I like this one, and will be happy to read more. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bullshit

I did not read this piss-poor trash. Fuck all of you queers that don't like my comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
EXCELLENT

Loved it so much, Paul is the man! All your shit so far has been so great, short and to the point. I love your fantasies, and ask you not to be discouraged by the haters. You're on fire dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To the typical idiots

Who always say 'if you dont like this type of story, don't read it.' Hey moron - I had no way of knowing from the title and description that the husband was about to turn into a cock sucking pussy UNTIL I READ HALF THE STORY. Is that so hard to understand?

And to the author- you can't even get your story right IN THE TITLE. title: My wife and MY boss. description: he fantasizes about wife and HER boss. His boss or her boss? Wow, you really put a lot of thought into this one. Now go suck a dick, boy, and show us what a wimp you really are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You have to be the sites worst "writer"

First of all you story sucked. You put a period in place of a comma here(To cut a long story short, we met Paul and Kurt who were. as you might have). Then you left out critical words and mispelled many.

A married couple sucking a cock together is a beautiful thing but your thing is lewd and disgusting and wimpy. I would never let a wimp suck my cock or suck the cock of an arragont bastard like the boss and client. But I guess you are a woosey wimp and would suck anything on anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story!

Beautifully told..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Sub Cock Sucking Wimp Into Cuckstering

Hey you forgot the pissing and taking it in your ass then sucking it clean.

If your intent was to excite the UK with the male wimpy humiliation then the Gays with the Gay cock sucking by the few comments you may have succeeded.

But why are you sub cock sucking and pimping out your wife to get large cocks for yourself - just go Gay and get rid of her - she is taking up some of your cock sucking action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great bi sex

disregard those red-neck-moron-illiterate jerks-your stories made my pussy flow and my man rock hard-bi sex is hot and hope next time you tell us about a bi family who get into same things..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wrong category . . .

Loving wives may permit some leeway, but I really don't think this story was appropriate for this category. There is no explanation as to why the husband would be interested in a gay encounter with his former boss or why he would suddenly want to become submissive. There was a general reference to fantasy talk with his wife but nothing to lead into an actual trial of the fantasy scenario (i.e., cuckolding). Then having it take place with not one but two other men is really a stretch, especially for a first time. I think group sex would have been a better category. If the wife had not been present, gay male might fit the bill even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Rape

Can you spell rape? It is spelled no which she said clearly after that point with three men and her husband not chosing to help her it is rape even if she submits. And since did nothing to help stop it but actually helped in her seduction, as it were, he is party to rape.

It later becomes more obvious hubby is using wife as bait for his own homosexual needs. Best thing wife can do is get away quick as she can go to police and report she has been gang raped and get all three in jail.

Best thing hubby can do is shoot himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You are really gay man. ALl your stories

are about some guy fucking your wife and then you dive to suck their cocks. Why not just get rid of the wife altogether, so you can have all the cock for your self, Mr Mountie.

BshavenBshavenover 17 years ago
good story

I loved the story. My favorite ones are bi threesomes and moresomes. I wish they had a bi area. The ignorance of some of the comments that if a guy sucks cock he is gay. Biwomen are not considered gay why are bimen. My wife loves to see me suckcock and i love doing it. I also love eating her and fucking women of all types. I just also happen to love to suck cock, especially ones that are shaved smooth. Good luck and keep the fantasies coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
we're hot & bi

so hot to watch my big muscle hubby suck another muscle dude's cock after they have poked me long and hard.nothing wimp about that.would like to take part in action other stories tell about hot dude son with mom & dad.seems to us those that complain so much with name calling..are hiding true desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dumb

Perverse illiterate shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Golly bishaven you are right

Bi-women are not Gay they are lesbian - the cock sucking boys are Gay which explains why hotnbi likes her Gay guy sucking the cock she is then entitled to play with.

See it all makes sense, but only if you are just sick enough.

slobberslobberalmost 16 years ago
good tale

I enjoyed it. I accept it for what it is...a story containing plain old nasty sex. I don't care what the author's sexual orientation might be, it was a good read.

aarrrghaarrrghalmost 14 years ago
Bad

The plot had good possibilities but the story was too wimpy for me. I've had several MMF threesomes with me sucking a cock but there was always respect from and for all parties involved.

pamcdpamcdabout 12 years ago
very hot

wow very hot ask and you will get what you want!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too Hot To Handle

Hubby finds himself doing well compensated on the job, but reduced in status at home. At his boss' orders his sexy bride cuts him off from any of their previous sex. Little hubby is reduced to serving his gorgeous bride on his knees with oral sex on demand. He finds himself teased and denied at every opportunity. His sexy young wife turns him into a voyeur who peeps at her while she dresses for a date, but only gives him a peck on the cheek when when she departs for the evening. Little hubby is truly cuckolded by his well endowed boss. Well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You should post in gay male! All of your stories are in Loving Wives but they are all about gays! I assume more people would like it in the correct category!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What kind of sick wimpy mother fucker would allow that to happen? The author must be a real sick mother fucker! Obvioulsy a pussy too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Definate Wimp

Any man who woud give in to another man's commands for fear of loosing his job is not a man. I THINK HIS WIFE,Diane was actually hoping his boss would seduce her and give her the best of her life as she knew her wimpy hubby would not and cannot take care of her and is most likely very tiny in the production area as oppsed to his super boss with a super piece of meat..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful story and isnt it strange how these sick haters live like parasites

Loved the story. Amused by the hangers on who live to object ! Please write more, you have a real gift with words and the emotions of a cuck. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wife loves to dance.

we seldom go to parties ..busy with kids etc. but when we went to company party. my wife danced with my boss several times he made advances ,made her hot. she spent most of the night with him doing whatever he wanted, i had a lot of fantasies of her doing just that, and also had told her about them many times, which always led to hot sex for us. now it was like a dream come true.all she could talk about all the way home .we had hot sex later. to this day we still think about her hot night with my boss. she is not a dominant person. we have had other encounters since then and relish the occasions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I LIKED THE STORY

I fantisized about my wife & her boss very vividly many times, & even encoraged her to have a thing with him. She ruled the idea out in no uncertain terms. I was disappointed but did not admit it to her.

The story is very erotic, the wife is a keeper.

For my taste, the story had too much humiliation in it at the end.

I marked it 5 stars but it actually is 4 1/2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To Anon comments dated Apr 28/14 & Nov 28/13

I wish i were your good buddy. I would sit beside your wife and keep my hand on her thigh & her knee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it also........

Just goes to show how different we all are. I don't see the need to be abusive though...no wonder there are so many hate crimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good fun!

My buddy stops by to have either me or my wife suck him, sometimes he fucks her, I could care less. She's beautiful, highly sexed and has a tiny little tight cunt, along with tiny tits and huge nips! She likes to masturbated while suck him, she doesn't really care to have a cock cum in her mouth, whereas I lOVE IT!

A typical Saturday will have Mike stopping by our house about 9am and I always suck the first load from him. I like cum and the feel of his cock in my mouth, so the first, biggest and quickest load is dumped into my mouth. The second load goes into my wife, if she'd wanting to fuck, otherwise she will just sit and masturbate, letting us watch while I coax a second load from his nuts. There is nothing quite like the feeling of a big headed cock swelling up and suddenly start spitting its load onto your tongue and the back of your mouth.

He'll generally hang around all day whether my wife needs to leave to shop or do errands. It's up to me in order for him to leave four loads behind. And I've never disappointed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ADMITTEDLY I AM A VOYEUR HUSBAND AND A WANNA-BE CUCK: I GOT AROUSED TO THE POINT WHERE ONE OF MY TESTICLES STARTED HURTING & HAD TO JACK OFF

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHEN MY WIFE & I WENT TO PUNTA CANA, WE MET HER C.E.O. THERE...

He was there on business (a symposium or something) but stayed addititional 2 days & 3 nights.

Even while he was there on business he snuck out 2 - 3 times a day & looked for us.

His last two days he wanted us to spend together. He was totally polite & gentlemanly.

My golf course time was pre-paid & so was my scuba diving day-trip.

To cut the long story short, the 50-year old CEO fucked my 30 year old wife - twice in Punta Cana & twice back home in Canada.

After he left she told me she slept with him ("... when we first danced his hard-on was pressed against my belly... yes i enjoyed... yes had an orgasm or two each intercourse...No i do not love him... Please do not leave me because i love you...please forgive me...") Honestly i was not totally surprised to hear that. Something had been kind of fishy since he first spotted us. I must admit i was discovering my own voyeur side & was not ready to put a stop to what i saw coming. Yes, on pretence that i was in the washroom i saw them dancing & i saw his erect dick pressing against my wife. I was mesmerized. I was paralyzed. I intentionally decided to go on the 2 day trips to give her a chance. I did call myself a sick fuck in my internal dialogue, but that was stronger than me. That was me. The fact he was her CEO was the icing on the cake.

Two months later she told me that she had slept with him 2 more times but that everything was over. Her only explanation was that it is much easiier to jump into an affair with a big boss than to get out of it.

The realization that someone else was touching, kissing, cuddling, licking, rubbing etc every square inch of my wife's body was turning me more than i could have imagined. I was loving her more than ever. I could not have enough of her.

We are still happily married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@when my wife and I...

You're still happily married because you're a closet faggot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re anon 08/04/15 @when my wife & i...

We do not know whether he is a closet gay man.

He is kinky, that's for sure. He gets his kicks in rather unusual ways.

I myself have just read My Wife and My Boss, a blatantly pornographic sex story, & it turned me on. I gave it 5* because it's a good jack-off material!

I firmly believe it takes all sorts to make the world.

To put it in a more modern way, each of us belongs to one of the many shades of gray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My wife has a thing for powerful men; i get a kick out of her being naughty

She ran into my CEO at an event abroad.

She slept with him but did not tell him who was her husband.

My wife is a slut but i love her even more for that.

I know i am a sick fuck, but there's no cure for being on the kinky side.

It takes all sorts...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re anon 01/06/16 "My wife has a thing for powerful men..."

Most people treat powerful persons differently than the ordinary folks.

The story is the author's "pornographic fiction" that he (she) shares with Literotica readers. I rated it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THE STORY IS PORNOGRAPHIC, SHORT, EXCELLENT TO JACK OFF TO. IN PARTICULAR I LIKED THE FACT IT WAS STRAIGHT TO THE POINT

I found it a bit too much when the husband had to suck a cock; however pornography is pornography is pornography.

I rated the story ☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My wife

I drop my wife off so she can have sex with her friend and her fiends husband. She calls me when I have to pick her up and sometimes when I get there I'm made to thank her friends hubby for pleasuring her I thank him by sucking his big beautiful cock until he comes in my mouth.

My wife loves me but I can't satisfy her with my little cock so her and her friend came to this arrangement and once a month I'm allowed to watch and wank but I have to clean up my cum

We are all happy with this arrangement

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THE STORY IS VERY EROTIC, A TENT MAKER. I LIKE IT ALTHOUGH IT IS HARDCORE PORN WHICH USUALLY WOULD NOT MY CUP OF TEA.

The wife is a keeper

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
***** (5)

A perfect jack-off material if you are into MMMF stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

First sentence was all it took. What a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-the story is very erotic.......

Not your cup of tea? Sounds like it is exactly your cup of tea. Who the fuck are you kidding?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DIANA IS A KEEPER. I GAVE THIS STORY A 5- [(☆☆☆☆☆-) 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A]

You masterfully managed to convey the whole story on less than one page!

The storyline totally makes sense. In the first 3 paragraphs we learn that Mark's utimate erotic fatasy is to share Diana with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wife agrees to keep job

my wife had a choice between keeping her 50K job and sucking her boss's cock or unemployment. luckily she choose a little cocksucking. unluckily he put her oral activity on line and so everyone in our little community knows she's a real cocksucker! after a few months of extreme embarassment mywife has come to accept her role and has gone down on numerous young men at local batchelor parties eanrning enough money for a new car. also her boss promoted her.

dannyd4fundannyd4funalmost 7 years ago
Loved It

Loved the story. My boss fucked my wife. My wife and I had separated and they got together. When my wife and I got back together she told me all about it. She also told me thatn he often wondered if I would cuk his cock. I quickly asked her if she tod him I would. She said she told him that I would love to suck his cock. So she called him and talked to him a little about coming to our house. He agreed and he didn't let any time opass getting to our place. I got to suck his cock and watch him with my wife. It was one of the hottest nights of our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My wife has a fetish for powerful men.

She had several flings at work. She always tell me who she slept with.

I was too embarassed to attend Xmas parties organized by her company.

I was not taking her to my Xmas parties or company picnic.

Then at a charity event she & i bumped into my big boss... She invited him & his wife to visit us at the cottage where we were going to stay the following week. His wife was in Europe but he did visit us alone. My wife & him hit it off from the get-go.

She insisted that he must stay overnight. He accepted the invitation. She was hitting on him big time. The two of them danced to slow music song after song.

My big boss asked me several times whether i was OK with what was going on. I assured him it was. My wife started to kiss him on the cheeks, then on the mouth. She was rubbing herself against his now erect dick. Soon she took off her dress & was dancing in her bra & her thong panties. She unbuckled his khakis & boxers. His fully erect dick sprang out... She exclained, "You have a very, very beautiful cock." Then she added, "i like its size too... take off my panties please..."

He fucked my wife on the leather sofa right in front of me. Hos staying power was remarkable; it seemed as though he lasted forever. He just kept pounding her pussy like a man possessed. Every 15 minutes he just changed the position.

When he finally came he gently hugged my wife & started to French kiss her. Between kisses he was telling her something very tender. She snuggled up to him. After that, he kissed almost every sq. inch of her body...

My wife established eye contact with me several times & each time she told me she loved me. She also said i was the best husband in the world.

My wife & i love each other very much, but we are kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I GAVE THIS STORY A 5- BECAUSE IT IS A GOOD STORY!

Is it erotic? Yes it is!

Is it pornographic? Yes it is!

Is it short & sweet? Yes it is!

Is his wife a slut? Yes she is!

Was his wife doing it behind his back? No, she didn't!

Did he tell her he had fantasies about her and other men. Yes he did!

Did he suck both Paul's & Kurt's cocks. Yes he did.

Was it a part of the MMMF sexfest? Yes it was!

Is there anything wrong with this story? No there isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EROTIC

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re anon 08/15/17 (wife has fetish for powerful man)

My wife, too, has had a fetish for powerful men. She liked to be in their company, she flirts them, & (yes) she slept with a few of them. She has a good job. She is a good mother our 2 children & my own one (treats them all as hers).

Somehow i have accepted her the way she is. I took the good with the bad (i guess).

Also i have realized that a cheating wife turns me on much, much more than a faithful one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pornographic BUT GOOD! Captivating.

(*****-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A VERY GOOD STORY. SO FAR 217,491 VIEWS & 49 FAVORITES.

I like it very much, gave it a 4.6

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenalmost 6 years ago
Comments

Thank you Anonymous for those kind comments.

dannyd4fundannyd4funover 5 years ago
So Hot

I am glad I am not the only guy that loves to see his wife fucked by other men. My ex-boss, whowe became friends with, came by our house one Saturday and he didn't leave until Sunday afternoon. I had never seen my wife have her pussy toyed with, eaten and fucked before by anyone. I was also so grateful he got into bisexual involvement because he had a magnificent cock. So between my wife and I we pleased him in every way we could. Yout story aroused us both as we read it out loud to one another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
VERY VERY KINKY! HIS FANTASIES CAME TRUE.

I must admit i had very similar fantasies about my wife, me & a powerful rich man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My cup of tea!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My Wife's Older Boss

My wife has two bosses, who own a small insolvency firm. The older of the two is close to 70 years old and has taken her on overnight business trips on many occasions, where he has wined, dined and then feasted on her voluptuous 60 year body

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
UNABASHEDLY PORNOGRAPHIC (in my book it is a compliment!)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect jack-off material.

The story has got 235,296 views as of today.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍 👍!

Pornographic (yes!)

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Personally, I love boss-fucks-wife stories. This one is no exception.

One could make a short porn video besed on this story.

You can't go wrong if you read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is a FUCK FEST story. Pornographic? YES! Garbage? NO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
:)

It's very erotic & KINKY when a married woman decides to go to bed with HER HUSBAND'S BOSS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it (❤): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (five)! Diana is a keeper! Her husband told her about his kinky fantasy! She thought to herself, "a wife's gotta do what a wife's gotta do!

👍👍!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erotic; kinky too.

The story includes some MM action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5.0)!

This story is pornographic & kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is kinky. Full stop. Period.

Loved it: ★★★★★ (5)

His wife Diana has a wild side but she is totally a keeper nevertheless! ❤!

The story starts by us learning about his ultimate wife sex fantasy, namely he imagines his wife, Diana, and his boss having sex. His fantasy is elaborate and one can tell that each detail thereof is his fetish or something.

He shares his fantasy with Diana and she is totally open to the idea.

If you want to find out what comes next, you will have to read the story. Sorry.

Some men-to-man fellatio action takes place in the story. If you do not mind that, you will enjoy reading this story..

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada 🇨🇦,

Jun 06/21.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (five).

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Why does the husband have to be written as a queer? The fact that he acquiesces to having his wife raped, should be sufficient. Makes the whole story a 1* !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinky as hell.

★★★★★ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVE ❤ it! Gave it a 5.0 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a five star stry, I gave it a 5.0 = 100%!

❤, 👍👍.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVE this story. In my book it deserves more than 5 stars because it is a cut above of the rest of the stories: 5.5 = 110%. This story successfully combines the voyeur husband aspect with MM action.

❤💚❤💚❤!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💯

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5.0 (☆☆☆☆☆)!

This story is TOTALLY kinky, and that's why I love it. I am a sucker for this kind of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My kind of wife sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story (a moderately hot one as a teaser):

"... Soon, she was sucking both Paul and Kurt, as the two men sat there, telling my wife what a great cock-sucker she was. She held their cocks and licked them, using her tongue, her lips. God - it was so erotic."

I am a sucker for boss-fucks-wife stories.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

These cuck bitches sure do love their emoji’s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💜💙💚💛) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story in which the narrator explains his and his wife's fantasy:

"... Diana and I joined Paul (my ex-boss) and Kurt, the colleague, for dinner after we had signed a major client contract. Paul was (and still is) divorced and Kurt's wife was away, so Diana was the only woman at dinner. Paul had specifically asked me to bring Diana and I knew that he had tried to flirt with my wife on a number of previous occasions..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It sucked, just like the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very very erotic. A five star story. 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an older comment:

"Anon - about 15 years ago

EXCELLENT

Loved it so much, Paul is the man! All your shit so far has been so great, short and to the point. I love your fantasies, and ask you not to be discouraged by the haters. You're on fire dude!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Diana is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOVED it, gave you a 5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from this story (the 2nd paragraph) in which the husband depicts one of his erotic fantasies.

Quote:

One of my most erotic fantasies was having Diana dress sexily and revealingly for another man. She would wear a thin, black wrap-around dress that easily opened to reveal her little wispy black lace panties and sheer black thigh-high stockings. I would ask Diana not to wear a bra. We would perhaps meet a man, it didn't matter then who, in a restaurant and all the men there would gaze at my wife, her body exposed by the dress. The man would kiss and fondle my wife, despite my having mentioned that it was our wedding anniversary and I was taking Diana out for a special romantic dinner...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story (husband describes his favorite erotic fantasy).

Quote:

... The man would open Diana's dress, revealing her stocking tops and her panties. I would have to sit there as he fondled my wife's pussy, perhaps opening the top of her dress to reveal a hard nipple. Men would stare and the waiters would watch. A man might come up to me in the bath-room and ask me why I would let another man play with my slut wife like that. He would call me a complete wimp, a useless husband....

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am a sucker for boss-fucks-wife scenarios. Needless to say I loved this one! I rated it a

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤!

mark919 told us a complete pornographic story on less than a page. Bravo!

From the get go we learn that the narrator's favorite sex fantasy is (a) to watch his wife have sex with another man, and (b) to be publicly humiliated.

The story line was crafted like a screenplay for a vintage porn movie, which made the story even better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

KINKY (in my book that's a compliment.)

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is a must read.

Like a number of married men, the husband started having fantasies about his wife and other men.

☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At a Company beach patty, my wife was seated between my boss and me. When he started to caress her thighs. Nothing in my life had prepared for such a situation. I simply froze. I was paralysed, unable to think let alone to react. My mind was foggy. I was totally mesmerized, in a hypnotic trance of some kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is KINKY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

👍👍.

❤❤.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💥💥💥💥💥 (five stars)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous