All Comments on 'His friend Annie'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you never finish your stories

like something missing,not a ending.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Very sensuous.

Found this story quite enjoyable. Wondered about the ending but if that's the way it ends ~ that's the way it ends. Hope to be reading more of your writing in the future. Enjoyable Write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very nice !

Every step was very real and I know you have plans to continue the story . I liked it very much .

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 17 years ago
Accept it--It is his syle of writing..............

and a Damn Good style it is

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 17 years ago
Accept it--It is his syle of writing..............

and a Damn Good style it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked it.

However, it did seem to lack a little something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I know whats missing!

I have heard many people commenting on "whats missing"

Well what is missing is, you don't tease long enough. You will start off great, then you jump into the sack!

Stories like this need to linger. Give a little, and linger some more. It builds tension and creates a feeling of foreplay.

I hope you don't do this in real life!

AkireonAkireonabout 16 years ago
Awesome

Like some of your others, I find this one easy to read and more believable than many. I have to agree with one of the comments, though. You don't lead up to things enough, not enough of the steamy details. Not griping, just giving an opinion. Keep up the good work.

49greg49gregabout 11 years ago
Damn Good

A really good story. I can't wait to read the rest of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
1897 Followers
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES