All Comments on 'Enslaved at My Feet'

by MistressSadie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved It!!!!

delicously sensual. Painting pictures I love to see with words I love to read. Activated my launch sequence from the get go. Look forward to reading more.

tltslvtltslvover 17 years ago
The truth is told

This is the way it truly is. A true submissive wants to delight the Mistress, and the use of dirty feet (soiled and darkened soles and between the toes) and a slave's tongue is a match made in heaven.

Thank You for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
your servant is a lucky being indeed

Wanting your feet worshipped when "fragrant" - sigh :-)

The sweatier, more unwashed and stronger scented the better I've always felt, (as a man with a lifelong foot, shoe and sock fetish), freshly washed has never worked for me, (since i was 4 or 5 years old). Nothing intimate or degraing about the scent of bathsoap or perfume. You have a lovely size seven foot indeed, i shall just have to dream about how magical the scent must be after a long day, (or several days without being bathed, sigh :-) xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WHAT A MISTRESS!

Wow what a story I wish I were as lucky as your slave Mistress thank you for sharing this story with us I would love to be beneath your beautiful size 7's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
amazing

and yet it seems most men are missing out, but it's their loss.

footslut2ufootslut2ualmost 13 years ago
I would be an obediant dirty foot slave to you, Mistress Sadie!

I really enjoyed your story! This would be my dream come true, to serve a dominant woman like you with my tongue on your feet!!!

I like how you used the Pavlov's Dog technique to totally enslave him. I have been ensalved before in this way and it is very effective! I now have a permanent foot fetish and crave the taste and smell of hot, dirty female feet. I long to adore, kiss, lick and suck every inch of a beautiful female foot, whether it is clean or dirty. I am so submissive to female feet that I can be easily manipulated and enslaved by a female or group of females. I would beg to suck their feet and lick the heels and toes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

i love the way you keep control of your slave, and keep him eager to come back and beg for more. to associate the smell and taste of your feet with your slave's pleasure is the ultimate foot control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a foot lovers dream

This is truly the way every mistress should condition her slaves. I am sure that he's absolutely loving it. I love it just thinking about it. Please share more tactics so more mistresses can prooperly rule us foot slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So humiliating

This describes the slave I want to be, and the calculating, powerful woman I want to serve. Thank you for writing this.

rbw65Xrbw65Xabout 9 years ago
Great story on training of a foot slave

This is a great story that many of us who desire to be foot slaves can relate to. Your story has me salivating like Pavlov's dogs that you mention in the story. Thank you. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Terrific writing and story! You are a true foot dominatrix! wish to see more from you!

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 5 years ago
Great writing

You have beautiful feet and great writing. You did a great job explaining the foot fetish and how it can be used my a dominant woman to enslave many men and have them enjoying every minute of foot worship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love this

And I also love when, your male slave decides that he wants more than you have allowed him. Finally he takes back not all, but some of the control you have trained, and exerted. It is at that point, the relationship changes. Are you still into it? Is it possible, there could be mutual gratification?

I would love to see a relationship that is shared where it feels as if both parties are giving of their fetish.

Just my 2c worth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this story wish I could a mistress slave love to be trampled stomped jumped slapped chocked smothered gagged by barefoot and high heels all over my face neck chest stomach balls with no restrictions can leave marks and bruises a imprint of your feet as well as licking kissing sucking feet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A well-mannered foot servant devotedly licks his mistress between the toes and dabs the sweat deposits with the tip of his tongue. Likewise, he licks the insides of her slippers or pumps clean when they are sweaty. This is part of the natural respect he has to pay to the lady.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous