All Comments on 'An Answer to Her Heart'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
I could see it...

...I could feel it...I do love it!

TserancTserancover 17 years ago
Sweet

You coudl feel teh emotions at play in the room, and how sweet everyone was toward each other, which we all like to believe really happens somewhere.

janiexxjaniexxover 17 years ago
Your submission...

...has been mentioned in the New Story Review thread in the Author's Hangout.

jushornyjushornyover 17 years ago
Amazing...

...how you write so well in all categories Red, another great read

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Tender and Sensual.

What a beautiful erotic Trio ~ Mike, Jade and Gabi turned out to be. It takes a certain unique ability for a Writer to create something so hot~ yet so sensual and tender as this marvelous story. Once I started ~ had to finish it. Wonderful story, Red. Such an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You've done it again

DC,

A tale well told. I've read your work and watched your growth as you tackled stories that stretched you and moved you further up the ladder of success in this craft. This story is worthy of your efforts and is very tastefully told. Thank You. Ronnie W.

_Lynn__Lynn_about 17 years ago
Excellent

Touching and erotic at the same time. I enjoyed it very much

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
That was not expected.

After I gave my 5* I browsed the comments from your readers.

How nice it was to see that all of them were prepared to be identified (by Lit. standards) and not hide behind the 'Anonymous' blind of those who criticize but are not prepared to back themselves.

'Nuff said. I found that an unexpected theme of great pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous