All Comments on 'The Sorority Sisters: Creme No. 02'

by Sassy Susan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

Damn, this report of an apparently true story was as hot as many fictional lesbian tales, if not sexier. Between the fact that it was true and the vivid description of a bisexual woman rimming a mature lesbian's ass, it simply had what it took to appeal to me. I give it a 5 and will certainly look for more of this writer's stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazed and Aroused!

I got aroused again reading Susan's posting of my experience. She is the best mistress anyone could ever want. I enjoy pleasing her...she knows my needs and my secret desires. I am ready to have her take me to the next level....deeper into my fantasy world. Thank you for reading this story.

Love,

Creme

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT!

I have a thing for lesbians. I also am a confirmed anal freak. I am glad that you combined those two fetishes in this story! This was the perfect story for me. You are an excellent writer. Keep it UP. I am a straight male (albeit with a few kinks). I loved this story. I shall have to look up the first chapter and see if it is as good as this one! Good job, dear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

Great erotica writing. I look forward to exploring in your garden for more erotic adventures.

Ciao Strega

Lee ChambersLee Chambersabout 17 years ago
Lovely, erotic, thrilling

I saw this story mentioned in the Author's Hangout under the new reviews thread and decided to check it out. I'm glad I did. This was a wonderful story and the fact that it's true makes it even better. I hope to hear more of Creme's adventures in her sexual exploration.

SirJakesSirJakesabout 17 years ago
True Erotica

Submissions billed as true stories almost always are easily found out to be less than true.

However, the subtlety of the situations leads me to believe this actually happened.

Whether or not it did, the story and the writing were truly erotic.

Can't wait to hear more about Creme's exposition.

Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
ass lover

Great story, but why does everybody have to be so CLEAN down there? Part of the attraction for sticking my tongue in a woman's asshole is to get a little taste and smell of what's in there ! Maybe more than a little taste. I'm so horny now thinking abbout tasting a girl's ass, I'm ready to cum!

qarlcueqarlcueover 13 years ago
Susan and Creme... just discovering your tales!

Susan,

Thank you for sharing your sexy girl with us! Her tale is so raw and passionate. I'd love to hear Bethany's version too. I'd write more but I'm off to read #3. Such a sexy well written experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Butt, Butt, It's all good

Well I am Beth and I live with my GF Cindy. We both loved your story. We are to ass eating a lot. After we read the story, I did Cindy with a large dildo and ate her butt at the same time. Then I got the same treatment. OMG we are both in heaven, THANKS for the GREAT story

Beth Longmore

Stowe Vermont

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hi Susan, If you read these comments?? You now that I'm sometimes less than enthusiast. But not this time.

It seems that all Creme, needed was a little increment and the right coaching, along with an experienced woman to help get things moving. The way Creme, describes eating Bethany's pussy, now that's HOT!!

And Creme, I hope that someday you get to experience your fantasy of being dominated by Susan, and made to pleasure her with mouth and fingers.

Because I too have my own fantasy about Susan, but my fantasy is a little more hardcore. And I have been able to experience this fantasy many times, with other women, And with the approval of Gloria, she's my best girlfriend, my lover and my protector. My fantasy starts in a room full of women, with me strapped naked to a Adjustable Whipping Horse and alligator clamps with strings attached to my nipples. There are two women, one woman about 4 feet in front of me, holding the strings attached to my nipples, sitting in the center of a sofa, with a beautiful smile on her face, that would be Susan. The other woman standing to one side with a 4 foot bamboo cane in hand is Silva, the biggest bull dyke I know. Silva, will ask for something to gag me with, one or two of the women will offer their used panties. Once I'm gagged Silva, tells me Sara, I'm going to whip your ass until you scream. And Susan, comes up to my face, kiss me on my nose smiling, and tells me Sara honey, if you make one single sound, I am going to pull these strings until I rip your nipples off. Then the whipping begins. Two beautiful women dominating and abusing me, without any way for me to do anything to relieve the pain.

When Gloria, decides it's over. Then it's over. Gloria, and 5 or 6 other women will undo the straps remove the alligator clamps and gag, then help me to the bed, where they will kiss lick and suck every inch of my body, until I have had 2 or 3 screaming orgasms. Once I have fully recovered, I will go fined Silva and Susan, so that I can orally pleasure them with mouth lips and tongue..

This One's A "12" Love kisses licks and orgasms. Sara Marie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ass Fetish

I really enjoyed this story. she got what she really wanted and her lover really enjoyed her aggressive style. Two very satisfied women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous