All Comments on 'Family'

by hrshie40

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
plot ok needs work

try using spell check and rereading before you submit

tenbears43tenbears43over 16 years ago
wild ride

that is what you need for a good sex party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SpellCheck needed

You need to have someone who is proficient in vocabulary and spelling proofread your work before you submit it. It's very distracting to try to read a story with so many errors in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fove the incest stories.

Family sex is the best there is. I began with fucking my sister and from their went to sucking and giving my ass to my father. Early on it became clear that I was destined to become the family cum slut whore and i did just that. I loved to give my mouth and ass to others while there were others watching me and waiting their turn to use me. I could never get enough cock or pussy to satisfy my needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not my style

Thanks for writing. I know what effort it takes and I appreciate you sharing. I stopped reading after the fourth paragraph. I would have kept on reading if you had written this in first person or any other style than you did.

I'm not trying to be an ass. I do appreciate your work and your sharing. I'm moving on now and will find a story that is more to my liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not good.

This is a reasonable story made “not good” by the number of spelling mistakes and

the poor grammar. Needs a proof read prior to submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I lived it I wanked hard and licked up all of my cum

DavidxzDavidxz7 months ago

Not a bad story, but you need to either read it through yourself to alter all the errors or get someone else to do it for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous