All Comments on 'Teacher Training Time Ch. 02'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Superb Story

Your stories are outstanding. I love them, and generally pop to them! Love the way you spin the tale, and how the girl's tail is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Teacher's Pet

Keep up the hot writing. You have a vivid imagination. My husband and I enjoy how you weave stories, putting in a little extra detail. This one was hot because, as a teacher, I've had fantasies along this line. Sometimes I am the "teacher" and my husband the student, and it can be a hot fantasy come true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story, more, more, more!

Please continue this erotic story.

Paul ReaganPaul Reaganover 13 years ago
Part 3 Please!

Wonderful work! Please write a third part in the series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
why

if you do add a part 3, please explain why she was a complete bitch to him. like why she made it her mission to make his life hell by taking away his summer and coercing his then girlfriend to dump him. also it would be nice to somehow add tiffany to this story, not a flashback.

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
good story

if i was going to go that far. id make her clear her schedule, get a few viagra just incase and fuck her every which way possible all day long at least once a week for two months. the really cruel thing would be to leave her hanging like a drug junky once she is addicted, lol. (id never destroy the tapes and even if i did, id make new ones with my face edited out so its even worse than the originals. lol)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1634 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES