All Comments on 'Mom & I'

by lohengren99

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Erotic

Very erotic but the suggestion from "mom" seemed to be a bit abrupt without any suggestive interaction prior to her making a move on her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A GREAT FUCK WITH MOM

LOVE YOUR STORY MOM AND I GREAT BIT OF WRITING FANTASTIC STORY DO HOPE YOU DO A FOLLOW UP TO THIS STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good but...

A little too fast, I like some foreplay in my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

i really enjoyed your story and it got going fast sometimes i like them fast keep up the good work thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I liked what Anonymous did not

"Very erotic but the suggestion from "mom" seemed to be a bit abrupt without any suggestive interaction prior to her making a move on her son".

Anonymous

I like the abruptness. It made it like a logical business deal. I’m unusual, I guess, because I prefer the mother and son NOT falling madly in love with each other as lovers. I also like the compartmentalization where they act like their usual selves with the exception of their date nights.

Graywolf2Graywolf2about 13 years ago
Anonymously posted by mistake

I liked what Anonymous did not

"Very erotic but the suggestion from "mom" seemed to be a bit abrupt without any suggestive interaction prior to her making a move on her son".

Anonymous

I like the abruptness. It made it like a logical business deal. I’m unusual, I guess, because I prefer the mother and son NOT falling madly in love with each other as lovers. I also like the compartmentalization where they act like their usual selves with the exception of their date nights.

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago
its a real nice story

but i would have had a problem with the on and off of my new feelings for dear ole mom every monday and thursday i would have had to move out and visit mom and a regular basis or something

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Horny as Hell Son!

That is the arraigement I would love to have with my Real Parents! I would wear my Real Mother out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great story, and I love that last comment!

Here's a boy who's like plenty of other boys--he's absolutely ready, willing, and able to fuck the shit out of his own mother's cunt. He knows where his stiff young prick belongs and where's the best place to unload his hot young balls. Pal, we're all rooting for you. Go and make that special cunt yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I had a very similar relationship with my Mom. Dad was cheating on her with a neighbor lady. Every time he went there, Mom and I hit it! Just so she could feel better about this. Mom would do things that she had refused Dad. I love and leared at lot from her. I get hard every time I think of her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

OMG, I would love to be fucking my mom. I have wanted to fuck her for 30 years, since I was 13 and she bent over in front of me. I wish I had the courage to tell her that I want to FUCK her. Awesome story. Thanks for the hard on.

Ursus arctosUrsus arctosover 6 years ago
Ring of Truth!

Erotic as hell, and there's a practical reality to it that lends it an air of truth. I could see an older and more mature mother and her son reaching a decision-point like this. Very sexy and well written tale, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great.

dthakerdthaker2 months ago

Erotic. Excellent writing. Just enough of everything to make it one of my favourite.

Thanks for sharing.

5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous