All Comments on 'Punishment: The Whore's P.O.V. Ch. 02'

by LadyM12

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Terrible!

This is a terrible story! I've read good BDSM and bad and this is on the worst side of it. The slave is brutalized emotionally, psychologically and physically all because she fell for a trick. For a master to set up such a trick, and then emotionally and psychologically abuse the slave for falling for it, never mind take her beyond her physical limits (she says stop, but he doesn't stop?!?), is unforgivable. It implies abuse, not BDSM. Stories of abuse are not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i couldn't agree more.

it's crap like this that makes the true lifestylers like myself sick. there is no way a real and true Dominant would pull such a stunt. if i were this sub, i would have left the relationship as soon as i was able to carry myself out the door and straight to the police.

you have set back the acceptance of the BDSM lifestyle back a few notches. we are NOT abusers, but you have made us out like we are. not good, not good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Master

who is we? if this isnt what you like to read about then move on. For someone who likes to go to a site that publishes stories about things like this, where people can express themselves however they like, you sure have a lot of negative things to say about the fantasy of my whore. So this doesnt conform to your rediculous ideals of what bdsm should be. first of all who are you to tell us how to live, or what we should believe. People who live in glass houses, should shut the fuck up.

Even though our lifestyle or fantasies may not be true bdsm(again, whatever that is) it is the closest topic on this forum under which to publish.

She can say No all she likes, it will get her no where and she knows that. But there are certain things she could say that I would immediately understand. So before you criticize the work of fiction for "setting back the acceptance of bdsm" why dont you take a second to think about what an ass your going to sound like!

So it is written, so shall it be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic!

Great pair of stories. I'm sorry about the negative comments. BDSM is whatever people make it to be. It can have limits, or it can be without boundries. Abuse is a relative term. Some people, such as myself like sex to be very rough. If I don't bleed, cry, or even bruise, then don't enjoy sex.

Aurora LeighAurora Leighabout 17 years ago
Fantastic & TG for Freedom of Speech

Hi Lady M,

i really loved reading your story -- it was edgy & had many unexpected turns. it really is a shame that people don't understand the purpose of Literotica.com --- It's called FICTION people, if you want an accurate portrayl of the BDSM lifestyle, watch a news show or a documentary. This forum is for FANTASY ... the comments from the people below which criticsize the type / tone / style of the story only makes them look ignorant and small minded!

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well the master in this case is just a rank

amateur at best. The woman was treated brutally when she asked not to be hurt any longer. Safe Sane Consensual it was some of these a times. Once the "master" overstepped all submission to him was null and void. When seh said stop and it hurts he was honor bound to stop. From that point on it was rape and assault for criminal charges. Being a Master is more than being violent, it is at least the Master giving pleasure to the sub/slave without real physical or mental abuse. In this case, a so called Master is criminally handling a woman who shows symptoms of mental illness. It isnt a matter of taste it is a matter of knowing what to do and what not to do. Immature boys should not play these games.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fiction! look it up kids

read the girls biog .."Most of what I write in BDSM/NonConsent is entirely FANTASY... it is not real nor am I advocating for it. If you do not like what I write, please do not read it. It is not my intention to offend anyone.".. Inside your (sex) head is rarely PC, but if you keep it there and out of reality, Im happy ..

keep up the good work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so wet

can't help it, this shit turns me on every time. one of my favorite go-to stories when i want to cum hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why so harsh? It IS a story...

Alright, before noting the story, I read through the comments and have to say this.

People up there saying this is going to far.... I'm going with the people saying it's fiction. Honestly, I know the difference between labels and names; names are personal to one thing or group of things - Andrea, Apple, stuff like that, those are universal names. Labels aren't universal, they're personally defined. For example, twerking is fun to one person and it's hideous to the next. Personal definition. Labeling.

The thing with labeling is that you CAN'T FORCE IT onto other people. You're jabbing this FICTIONAL Master for forcing his will on her through criminal action. Come on. What are you doing? Same thing with different wills attempting to be forced, not to mention being simply annoying rather than making yourself seem legal or smart or whatever you felt like would happen when you typed that up.

BDSM, I know, stands for Bondage/Discipline and either Slave/Master or Sadism/Masochism. There's discipline(albeit harsh and abusive, still disciplinary), there is bondage, and there is pain mixed in to the relationship of Dom/sub (I'm not sure if master/whore counts as master/slave, so.) In my personal opinion, this fits the bill.

And it's not like dark fantasies don't exist. Labels. Stick with your own and don't start sticking yours up other people's asses. Doesn't work that way.

On a different note, I liked this story as a pessimistic sub girl. (Irony, I love it) I've always wondered what a Master being more harsh than a cane would be like in a story, and I must say my curiosity has definitely been placated. Keep writing, and don't let people stop you; you're an excellent author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
If that was my Master

If that was my Master I would have gone and found somewhere safe to go and hoped he didn't meet someone else

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dear me, a literotica bruhaha

such silly nit picking, as a master/dom i understand my girls needs, and have been assured that stop never means stop. that is what safewords are for.. crying and blood are par for the course sometimes when i am having a bad day, or my girl needs to be taught yet again what her place is in this world... calm down people....ardent midwest admirer

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I thought the story was good and written well. Yes, I agree it may have seemed a little more violent then what some may be used too. I am not sure if I would want to he treated in such a manner but I'm not opposed to having rough sex or getting caught up in the moment. He felt betrayed because he almost caught her leaving with another man with the intentions of sleeping with him. When you belong to someone else in a D/s dynamic that is usually a major transgression unless discussed beforehand even if he had an affair. That isn't the correct way to handle that situation...two wrongs don't make a right. I'm not saying I wouldn't be pissed if my Dom did that to me. Who knows how I would react but I do know you can get lost in a moment and yes sometimes that moment is rough....for both parties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous