All Comments on 'Day Tripper'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 244 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Each Generation teaches their elders

Excellent story plot and very well crafted. Each generation faces the same challenges as the previous one but learn to deal with it based on the experences taught to them. That's is why we study history. Have to admit I am one of your biggest fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ditto The Previous W/ Multiple KUDO's

I for 2 am rooting for Da Beatles to soon record more songs.

With Very High Regard & Appreciation

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
kids too fuckin' smart

and parents too fuckin' dumb. OVER ADULT issues!

no freakin' way little high school Brook --- or was that middle school? --- would be able to come up with all those deep, sound thoughts.

and the "Honey, could you give you your spare set of keys to my Lexus? I think I am gonna need it lets I lose mine," it's such a DUMB line!

the AUTHOR didn't write any thing about a brief "mind game" being attempted by the wife: the husband and Brook MOVED THE LEXUS and NATALIE KNOWS it, so for the author to have her merely say that and have the husband say something dumb like,

"""" She must have found her car, but she was suspicious about how it got moved. Now she'd be more careful.""""

That's the DUMBEST line I've ever come across a smart man thinking!

Why the hell would she be "suspicious" when she ALREADY KNOWS WHO MOVED IT? Maybe HE is thinking, "Maybe she's thinking some gang kid hot-wired it and drove it to that motel and parked it here for her to find? Let her think that, hehehee,,, I'am giving her the spare as she asks, to make it LESS SUSPCIOUS, so she won't know for sure I or someone who has the spare Lexus keys moved it for a reason!"

WTF! It's so freakin' stupid a line, even from such a stupid cuckhold, it is still stupid,,, it is actually humorous! LOL

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Great Story

Another great story by a great story teller.

Blue88Blue88over 17 years ago
This was a homer

Great story - short, sweet and very to the point. Doesn't everyone have a daughter as smart and perceptive as Brook? Tim could be considered a poor cuckold - I think he's lucky as hell, he has a very unique child.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Well done

HDK,

Another winner! Not the usual humour but a very good story anyway. A very grown up daughter with proper values makes this story.

FireFox59FireFox59over 17 years ago
Enjoyed It.

Good as usual HDK!!! Thanks for giving us something to read besides the usual wimp, cockold crap that's seemed to have taken over The Lit lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
He's back...

HDK is back! you gotta love this story.

always a fan.

Irish_DomIrish_Domover 17 years ago
Excellent...

Another great story HDK! Keep 'em coming. I would've liked to have read more about after the hotel room, but I still enjoyed reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Seems God has eyes everywhere...

and uses the most unseemly of eyes to reveal the truth. It never fails to amaze me how there's always a reader that can't believe the plausibilty of a storyline. I for one was very intelligent and perceptive at a highschool age and can definately accept that Brook could scheme so cleverly. Try and pass today's SAT test and verify for yourself just how smart they can be. I guess you believe a billion people live down your block and they're all as dumb as you!

Also, in a longterm loving relationship that shows few tell-tale signs of infidelity, it is easy to become snowed and remain blissfully unaware of a spouse's infidelity. If the cheating spouse is clever enough to maintain a good charade to minimize exposure it generally takes a lightning bolt (or outside intervention) before the affair is revealed. It was interesting to see how the personal observations and introspections into the wiles of women by Brook brought clarity to Tim on how the scenario unfolded.

I would have told Natalie I'd need to get a third set of keys to her car for safekeeping in case she lost the spare as well in order to read her reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great dialog in a first-rate story!

I can't see anyway it could be better. Nice construction, good pace, sharp wit.

All-in-all,a fun read.

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best of The Rest

This has to be one of the best cheating wives stories I have read in a very long time.Great ending.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Nice one

Good story, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

Every man should have a daughter as smart as Brook.

Boyd

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 17 years ago
Nice!

Nice tight and spare story that got to the point. A great read. Thanks.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm Torn

First this is a nice tight story with a very interesting plot and a new twist on the usual loving wives theme.

Second, you have drawn the characters in such a way that one can easily identify with the Dad and yes even Natalie.

So the problem?

Darned if I would not like to hear more about them and how their lives went, that includes Brook's, Dad's, and yes Natalie's.

So there you have it. Torn between appreciating a nice tight story, and wanting to hear more.

Darn it, I hate it when that happens. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Today's Kids Are Smart!

It is refreshing to see a fuller dimension story. Usually kids are mentioned in these stories as just a piece of the background. I do wish there was more to this story. What did Natalie think when her car was moved? It had to be either Tim or Brook so how can she try to bluff her through things when she got home?

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brilliant

Another top story from one of my favourite writers, Well Done!

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07over 17 years ago
Excellent

What more can one say? Outstanding little story from one of the best.

cageyteecageyteeover 17 years ago
This may well be your best!

I have been a fan since I came to Literotica and I don't think I read a better story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sedate.

Nice ending. Good thing his daughter has some balls. To bad there was no sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very good, but ended to aburptly

There are many stories showing the affect cheating has on one's spouse, but this took the time to show the affect on one's offspring. She could have easily cheated on him when it wouldn't have conflicted with Brook's games. After her words of trying to make it back for the game and being so sad at missing it, I for one would have been interested how she would have explained to Brook why and how she put her trysts above the needs of her daughter. This made her last words ring all the more hollow.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Great Tale.

The 17 year old daughter was a really sharp young woman. She wasn't about to spend her life crying about her mom. She wanted what would be best for dad and proceeded to help him get it[although we don't to hear about that part]. We also didn't hear Natalie give any excuse(s) as to why she had to fuck around. We also didn't find out who Brook had picked out for him to 'chase'. Could use some fine descriptions of these moms.

I think the expression by Brook, "First, though, you have to get rid of the deadwood", pretty well defined how she had written her mom off.

I am surprised that the women didn't tell Susan about her husbands infidelity.

Yep, I think we need the story to be a little longer; just kinda fill it out?

Fun story, though, and I really enjoyed it.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Wife in a tight grip (almost too tight)

I love concise stories as the next guy, but as HDK stories become progressively shorter and the plot tighter, the risk is that the ever so tight fabric of the plot might not provide enough coverage to even the bare minimum. When earlier the hiding of the car is presented in the story as a test case for exposing (or at least shaking) wife’s lies and a sign of daughter’s smart ideas, coming up later and undoing the whole plan by simply allowing the wife to find it (as if it was moved few yards away) leaves more questions than it answers. How did wife manage to both search and find the car (with no traceable request for help) and keep to her planned schedule with no delays? Was his daughter’s idea not such a good idea after all? Then why introduce it in the first place? If it was a good idea what did the husband learn from it? The confrontation reg. the keys was at most a cautious exploration. For such a tight story it was a big missed opportunity to put in some juice, then squeeze it out of the otherwise very anemic wife’s character, in what could have been a great (if not the final) confrontation.

The rest was ‘great as usual‘(I know it’s a strange sounding statement, but it could be true for few). Just don’t make future stories any tighter.

rlg99rlg99over 17 years ago
Great

Another great story. Keep it up.

Bob

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 17 years ago
I wanna second Kolkore on the car.

I've often thought when reading these stories that either in the story or IRL, I'd move her vehicle close by but beyond where she would find it in any reasonable time. Or, I'd take her car and leave mine nearby. Let her explain all that to the police or me when she finally got home by taxi and her vehicle was prominently visible in the driveway. I'm sure HDK could do something delicious with that concept.

Phil

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Just a great story and entertainment

I don't know what else to say but Thank You

PT

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryover 17 years ago
Another good one

Nice story. I also agree on the car point made by Kolkore. That part of the story could have been followed up better. From the wife's asking for the keys, she presumably knew that someone moved the car, and thus, knew that she had been caught in her lie. Therefore, her actions afterwards in heading out with her lover before the next game are fairly weird, either she doesn't really care anymore about her family or is totally shameless.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Daughter was Over the top and way too adult

a few problems here

First The car scene as has already been pointed out is hard to figure. At the very least if HDK is going in that direction with the stiry the husband should realize ..."wow her car wasm oved and that never phased her at all. She must really loathe me..."

second the grown daughter was ther only adult in the story and frankly smacks of wesley crusher shit from ST next generation. It is cute for the first 5 minutes but every fucking show that snotty teenage was saving Picards ass. same thing here...

Husband spends the entire time being flabergasted. the ending was way too short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Near Perfect

Several others make some interesting points; but more is not really necessary. Leave a little for the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Enjoyed

Like always I enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Noted some critics said the daughter appeared to

mature and informed. Folks get real, most kids are more informed and mature than you are. And in this case the girl was driven by a mom who did not attend her events no matter how important they were. A very good indication the parent cares nothing for the child. And in this case the girl sobered to mom's lies very quickly. Moving the vehicle was very childish, perhaps the car could have been damaged or tampered with that would have caused repairs to be needed or a police report for the insurance. Or perhaps even better take the care to mom's work and park it there............ Never forget in earlier days a girl of 12 was considered ready for marriage and a girl of 17 an old maid.......... It really isnt as young as you might want it to be.

louguy35louguy35about 17 years ago
I wish there were more!

I thought that, for a very short story, it was very entertaining and insightful. Well plotted and written. It flowed smoothly from beginning to end. To those who get overly exercised about some aspect of the story, relax... It is pure fiction.---------Because it is fiction, I would sure like to see a follow-up that developed the relationship of the daughter and her mother which had to continue despite the daughter's closing remarks. It would also be interesting to see how her father's life devloped after the divorce. There is room for either reconciliation, or painful finality for the mother. If the latter is to be the case, what did Dad do to get on with his life? And even more importantly, perhaps, how did the long-term relationship between father and daughter turn out? It would be interesting to know what is in Harddaysknight's mind about what is to follow. Cheers!

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
The ending dude..

You rushed the ending too much. Otherwise, cool story.

daluentdaluentalmost 17 years ago
anstar

She probably had anstar in her car b/c when you lose a car in the mall it's a nightmare. Move it to a different parking lot and it would be impossible to find. I thought the ending was rushed. It did not have good closure. Hearing Natalie sobbing at the end is not nearly enough. The husband came across as a fuddy duddy. He should have confronted the whore immediately. Any man that would put up with this shit for a second is not really a man. Anyway this story is way better than most of the crap that's written here. Thanks for a good read. Luis

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
why you leave your stories half done

at the end their is more ,but you stop.you show the father and daughter suffering,but not the mom and lover suffering at all.the plot always seen not finish.

Zeb40Zeb40over 16 years ago
Corner Gang comment.....

got me to reread this one. I've kept all of your stories in a folder to keep them available for future reads. I think you know how much I've enjoyed them, and I don't want the same thing that happened to Papatoad's stories to happen to yours. (I really liked some of his stories,and wish I had saved them instead of just a link to his folder, but someday I may find someone who can send them to me).Back to your story....I really liked the different approach to the cheating wife gets caught idea. Refreshing. I too agree that it should be in Loving Wives. As always, keep up the good work. Very few authors keep my attention, and I find that most that do are part of the "Gang".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
the end

they found the happy couple in the hotel, and what else to say ? a nice clean end, where reader and spouse and children don't really care what happens to either , and husband unlikely to be lonely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank God for nosy daughters when husbands

Are too timid to act. The husband in the story acted like if he just didn't see it then it would go away...All to prevalent in our society...just imagine if this dufus husband had a job protecting our nations security and he acted that way about a certain threat...oh sorry they do...and that's what's wrong with this USA is there are too many dufuses in critical jobs...marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

nyminusnyminusabout 15 years ago
I say...thank God for daughters that have a set

of balls when it appears that dad lost his somewhere,

CastleStoneCastleStonealmost 15 years ago
You call this a story!

Seems like a damn good one to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sequel

Great and Smart daughter!!!But i think this story needs an Aftermath.Natalie deserves to suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I loved it!

Strong plot, smart daughter, dumb parents(both).I agree with previous poster.I wish a sequel.Very good story!Raj from Goa.

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 14 years ago
Busted!

Wonderful...I just wished it was a little longer. I really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

Although Elenor Rigby is still my favorite of yours, this is right up there. I think it is the aspect of the kids being involved as they usually are when affairs mess up a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Man

Loved the story, well written and nice job developing the characters. Nice touch also that the daughter and father could communicate to one another. Too bad the wife couldn't. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You!

Are the man Mr Knight, another fine story you have here. R.T.

MarvinSMarvinSabout 13 years ago
:-}

This story made me smile.

teh568teh568about 13 years ago
I Really Love A Story

Where everyone gets what they deserve. No wait, his wife Natalie, and Susans husband "shitwad" deserve less than nothing...much less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Limp Dick

Of course she cheated on her husband, he is such a limp dick. Most men would have walked in on when the daughter found his wife and boyfriend at the restraunt. But not limp dick he disusses his sex life with his daughter. "Give us strengh"

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago

i think they deserved something more harsh.

KenjinnKenjinnover 12 years ago
umm

i stopped reading right around when he found out she was in that restaurant and did not confront her. even after the phone call in which she was blatantly lying in.

normally your stories are well written and enjoyable but this one, he was just simply too much of a wimp for me

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
This really got it with me!

When you hit the right keys for one of your stories it really shines, and this one shined like a star for me, about five of them!!!!! R.T.

MystykOneMystykOneover 12 years ago
no no no you all have it wrong

he did the best thing for the moment and story. what was he gonna do ? suddenly reveale he is an ex cia hitman or sumthin? comon! it was perfect for his character. and the revenge was sweet. she lost her whole family. he is going on to bigger better things....she is stuck with the asshole and not even him when he moves. perfect. he is a man acting inside his character. not a pussy. he never put up with it or jacked off to it. he put a stop to the bullshit.

good characters and good story. loved it!

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Forgot to comment on this

I liked the story. I liked all the reactions except one: the daughter. She seemed pretty ready to toss mom on the ashheap of history in very short order.

Now, there were suggestions that a lot of little resentments were building up in their relationship, but it wasn't explicitly told.

Still, I like my stories like women like fellatio, short and sweet.

This filled the bill and earned all five stars

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
indecisive!

I hate the fact that the daughter in this story had more balls than her father. He was weak and indecisive and less mature than his daughter. I don't see how anyone could praise this story. The author tries to save it at the end, but the story still sucked big time. I gave it 2 stars which was one star too many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

he should have had the balls to confront her at the restaurant then divorce her! Seems the daughter has more balls than her dad, pretty weak ending too, a lot of your stories always feel unfinished, it's almost like you get to a certain point, then can't be bothered to continue

jmiller2524jmiller2524about 12 years ago
Story

I liked the story but (you knew there would be one) it was not long enough and did not grab me as I had hoped it would. I enjoyed the daughters input and the attention of the other mothers although it could have been greatly expanded on.

J Miller2524

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 12 years ago
I think the daughter felt more betrayed than the husband.

I understand the network of women, and that Brook could find out more after she broke the news that "the husband now knows". The code of silence was over, and the race to form a line for the soon-to-be available man was on. This story somewhat confirms the addage, the best ones are already taken. Thank You.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
I like almost all of HDK's stories.

The one criticism I have is that very often, at the end, I want to hear what happens next. Probably the sign of a good author. However, in this one, I really want to know how Natalie deals with it. Does her daughter forgiver her? Is she really just a whore who wants to sleep around and gives up her family with nary a qualm? Do they swap spouses and make a new family with two daughters? What happens next? I'd really like a part two, but I get the feeling that HDK doesn't do that.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Shit ios far harder than we think it is -

When it lands on your head it can just knock your ass out -

Too many people with concussions in this one lol - abrupt end but good -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Worth a 4

But a bit like an outline or precis more than a full story. It could have been much more revealing and interesting.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
AND THEY ALL FOUND OUT

now its time for penny lane and good bye, TK U MLJ LV NV

user110user110almost 12 years ago

the cuckold character is far too weak a husband and father to empathize with.

you know, nearly every negative comment i read in the LW category is founded upon the authors' apparent inability/unwillingness to give their readers someone to root for.

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Um...

Where's the rest of it?

reddogs88reddogs88almost 12 years ago
Good story, but...

First, I liked the story, but it wasn't erotica. and he isn't a cuckold unless he knows and accepts it. He obviously did not and good for him. I just wish the story went on a little longer and detailed on why she did it and the pain she should suffer after. I just like to hear about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

anyone that accepts a cheating spouse is an idiot dump them they do not deserve any forgiveness at all regardless of the situation.

Divorce dump her cheating ass

Notify her work, family, and parents of her lack of respect and inability to honor her wedding vows.

ValerionValerionover 11 years ago
Love it!

But I'd be nice to have a follow up story from Natalie's perspective.

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
Why is it...

That no one ever confronts anyone in any of stories? Is there really anyone that would have been able to resist the temptation to go to the bar and say congratulations, you turned one of the happiest days of your daughters life into one of the worst.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
5*****

A longer epilog with the Second Chance woman would have been good.

HardFeltHardFeltover 11 years ago
Good story

Well written.

Brought to a climax too quickly (pun intended).

Lying, cheating, base driven not explored enough.

Husband too forgiving.

Real life experiences hurt a lot.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Much better

than "Closing the deal"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LMAO!!!

Kid driven, wronged parent approved.

Great twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree - should have been longer.

There were unanswered important questions like her missing car - how'd she find it? I also agree that it would have been better if he would have confronted her in the hotel. After all, he really didn't accomplish anything by waiting.

It would have been nice to include a confrontation with just the daughter and mother - one where the daughter chooses to live with her father.

Those are minor points - a good story and well written.

Bill1104

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not enuff

info. needed least 2 more pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

finish your fucking story

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
needs more

Any more to come?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crap

kids got wet knickers over dad.

Dad has no spine and asks daughter what he should do?

The story ran out all the holes.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
tatatadumb

"Nothing would ever surprise me after this week."

Anyone, stupid enough to blatantly challenge the Fates with such a ridiculous statement deserves all the misery that life will befall upon him.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Got off too easy

Would have loved an extended ending. This was too fast and rushed.

InescuInescuabout 10 years ago
Stories are half finished

Your endings are abrupt and incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You never finish your stories, they just end abruptly.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
So

All the other moms knew his wife was cheating and said nothing? How very trustworthy. And this idiot is considering dating one of them? Why trade one deceitful liar for another one? In that case, it would be cheaper to keep the first lying cunt, than have the cost of a divorce, and then the cost of the new lying and manipulative bitch. Masochistic idiot.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Dead On

A daughter to make a father proud! Most often when a persons life falls apart there is no one that steps in to help them. They are left alone to find their way through it. Even more so when infidelity is discovered. The closest person to you in the world had betrayed you and now what? How many kids have been betrayed by a cheating parent? Interesting angle! How many families have disintegrated and burned up the college fund in a divorce? If they stayed married, how many kids have become twisted by watching the cheater inflict pain on the other spouse?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed but!

Good story but it got short cutted and just jumped to the end. I think the author got lazy or ran out of creativity.

George in Omaha

Samhain8415Samhain8415almost 10 years ago
Nice story

But it was cut way too short

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
40 year old midgets

I love those stories with daughters smart beyond their years who look out for their father better than he can himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
no revenge

I like your stories but you do not have any revenge in them he should of taken his revenge on her

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

good story glad of the outcome on it. true and right to the point. hard to hide what is really going on when they walked in

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Sweet as

Hell, I hope my daughter is as helpful & smart as Brook if my wife ever gets this stupid. I definitely think Tim needs to extract some revenge on Steve though as Brook seemed to do all the work & scheming as her dad fell apart. Good work I enjoyed it. 4 ****

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Almost(?) Worse Than The Cheating

The cheating was bad enough, but if she was gonna fuck around, she was gonna fuck around.

But to miss her daughter's big game for one more fuck session?

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
kids

Brook was kinda pissing me off, she kept on jabbing her dad with the knife of obviously. I'm leery of your direction in these storys....

UCLA leads usc 14-7

Go Bruins

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
WOW

What a great tale. I liked when they walked in and poured champagne on the daughters victory. It's obvious the cheating asshole didn't give a shit but I loved Natalie's reaction. Excellent!

Five Stars

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Dead On

The reason adulterers used to be stoned to death among other forms of capital punishment was because their CRIME hurt many people. It destroyed the nuclear family and also adversely affected the extended family. It ends friendships and can divide a community. All these damaged and destroyed relationships affects everyone's ability to survive, thrive and enjoy life. That is why domestic abuse of any kind is so abhorrent, the more people it involves the worse the crime.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ITS TRUE

bubbly goes with everything. TK U MLJ LV NV

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 9 years ago
She got a bad case

Of getting to big for her britches. He should have taken pictures and had a ppo served. Otherwise she could go into the home until the divorce was either final or the judge ordered him out. As for the people who knew, why would he start with them when they knew and didn't say a word.

Also after her car was moved she failed to twig to the fact that he knew?

And not going to her daughter's big game so she could get laid? Deserves to lose everything.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Crying?

Why do these cheaters, who obviously don't care about their families, get all broken up when their cheating causes them to lose them?

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 9 years ago
Cute story

however it irritates me when the children take sides and become confidants of the parent. Other than that, enjoyed it good.

Chilley

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 9 years ago
@karene

They cry because they thought in their arrogance that they were so smart that they would never get caught and if they did then they would be able to lie cheat and whatever else to get the spouse to not move forward. Instead they suddenly wake up to the cold hard facts that they were incredibly stupid in the cold harsh light of day.

Story was cute but needed a wee bit more fleshing out IMHO.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 9 years ago
one last thing

They should have driven the car home not just to a best Western and see how she reacts to that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7124 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...