All Comments on 'Going Black'

by eroghost

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot as Hell!!

Amazing story, characters are tender and talk dirty, mood was just right. You took a hackneyed idea and made it hot, excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not Black

Authors who write these "Nigger Fucks Cheating White Wife"stories don't know or understand the dis-service they do to the black race.This author takes a white mother of 3 and makes her into a slut for nigger cock.There are black men and then there are niggers.Troy is a nigger.Jackie is a whore.The author is an ass-hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
keep it going

great start to a story line!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Same old idiotic cliches

For example, "Was he going to stretch her pussy so much she would never cum to her husband's dick again?"

By that logic, any woman who has given birth would never be able to feel the biggest cock, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It appears that...

...your disclaimer didnt' have much affect on your readers. Maybe that's because there's a whole lot of fantasizing on your part as to the sexual prowess of the black men you write about. For example ... ruin her forever for a white man? How trite and how stupid. Everyone knows that women can accomodate any size at any time ... maybe not in the next few hours ... but soon after she's fucked a horse, if that's the case, she will begin to shrink as she relaxes. Pretending and fantasizing about reality being otherwise is childish thinking. "Once you go black you'll never go back" is a statement made by clowns like Richard Prior, et al, and has no significance whatsoever except in the mind of those who wish to fill the world with false and wishful thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Crap

Just once I'd like to see some resemblance to reality in this genre of stories. This one surely doesn't have any such element. It's nothing more than a tired, trite collection of words and phrases apparently required by the blueprint for nonsensical stories like this.

flcouple4yallflcouple4yallabout 17 years ago
Familier Story

Well, it seems no one is willing to comment and sign the comment, so here goes.

The story is a familier one, tried and true. I thought it was OK, though I do believe we sometimes use too many "catch" phrases when writing this genre (me too).

Ignore the haters unless they have the balls to sign their comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excess Irritates Instead of the Arousal Possible

Must be a switch on some women or writers who get so down they load up on crude and lose sight of what could be.

95 in a 55? 12"? Motel with love and bastard babies?

So much on the downside of crude role reversal - he became human while she took the low train.

First story? Less is more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
garbage

why does everyone in these stories have 10 inch dicks? reality people. Do woman can take 12 inches like that, especially with no experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
STEAMY& SEXY

MEN ARE KNOWN TO INDULGE IN THEIR DESIRES SEEKING PLEASURE AT WILL & CHANCE,THEN YOU MAKE SMALL COCKED,INCAPABLE MEN RAGE WITH ENVY WITH THE THREAT OF YOUR STORY BEING TOO REAL.MAYBE THEIR MATE IS A "JACKY" NOW THEY WANT TO MENTION MORALS & PREGNATCY ALL OF A SUDDEN.WHO DOESNT WANT TO DISCOVER A WAY TO LET GO INTO PLEASURE TO BE SATISFIED? WHY SHOUID A MOTHER OF THREE BE EXCLUDED? WHY CANT A BLACK MAN HAVE A 12'COCK? THIS UNIVERSE IS TOO BIG FOR THIS TO BE IMPOSSIBLE.TO THE WRITTER- YOUR STORY FACINATES ME,PLEASE CONTINUE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
love it

you should make a part two to this and keep it goin into a series

RansomRansomalmost 17 years ago
Fuck the critics

I am amazed by the assholes who feel they have to make a smart ass comment because they don't care for this kind of

story. Just don't read interracial stories or at least

keep you fucking mouth shut, please.

tkcrazytkcrazyover 16 years ago
Fuck all the fucking critics n h8rs

y the fuck do u guys read the warning at the top of the 1st page then read the story neways n hate on it. get a fucking life n stop h8n on the story. Xcellent work u should definately do a follow up. ONCE MORE IF U DIDNT LIKE DA STORY SHUT THE FUCK UP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome Fantasy

I am totally up with all of this if it was my wife, but, I would definetly want to see some pictures and video along with detailed information from her personally...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT FANTASY

Hey,

Really enjoyed this story and hope you continue to write. Interracial sex is my favorite topic. Making this into a mutichapter story would be worth while.

This is a story that keeps your interest and moves quickly. It is fiction and meant to entertain the reader. If you don't like it stop reading and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
going black

why do black men always go for the white women. maybe it is because they can bullshit so well. do you ever find many black women that you brainwash with your bullshit. or are just trying destroy the white people when so many of the blacks have HIV and or AIDS and just what to spread it around?

forfun44forfun44about 16 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

Loved it! You need to carry on the story. Something about a big black dick & a tight white pussy...mmmmm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very good

This story was one very very hot one, loved everything about it,The best so farr, Would love to read another story from you, way to go

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
JUST TOO GOOD !!!!

I loved it!! I got so wet reading this ,I gave my vibe a very hard workout. Please do another chapter !!!!!

JOAN @ THE JERSEY SHORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow just isn't enough!!

Every time i read this, and i've read it a hell of alot, i cum at least 3 times! You really should write a sequal. I'm sure you could make it just as horny!! :)

GreyJoker07GreyJoker07almost 15 years ago
Excellent story

That was an fantastic story you should do a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
come on!

nice story and well told, almost. When will you guys, writing as women, come to realize that a 12 incher is virtually unknown. Certainly all black guys do not have them. And if they did that would not make them better lovers.

Otherwise, it was a hot story.

JanieTgirlJanieTgirlalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful

Going black with Troy, or a gentle wonderful sweet man like him ... is my dream. As Jackie said, ... "A man like you deserves everything a woman's body has to offer." I hope and pray for that man for me. Thank you for such a wonderful touching gentle story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My white wife fucks black men. I love it.

Great story. My wife wife is happiest (and so am I) when she has a black lover. My wife enjoys being shared with other black men by her black lover. We both enjoy sucking black cocks. Our black sex life is great. Walt

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
erotic

you should have a chapter 2 to this story. fantastic

sluttywife4usluttywife4uabout 14 years ago
VERY hot!

For a long time now I have had a "black fantasy". I have often wondered how it would feel to be "taken" by a black man and having him give me so much pleasure that I wouldn't want to go back to my husband. Guess it will always be just a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Going black is the only choice after a few years of marriage

Sluttywife - I wish you were my wife. I would do anything to help you make the right choice. I would support your decision to leave me but I might help you meet all those superior black studs and pay all the expenses to make these encounters as pleasurable to you as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I love you?

On the first fuck....that is so unbelievable....if a woman said that to me on the first night, i'd be running as quick as I could

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 13 years ago
Chapter Two, please.

There should be a chapter two when she finally goes home and when she meets Troy again. Hell, you should end this story with their honeymoon. Or when her baby comes out darker than her other kids.

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fantastic story

I really enjoyed your story. I hope you write many more. I would love for my wife to spend the night in bed with a well hung black stud and come home full of his sperm. You did an excellent job of capturing that thrill in your story and the notion that she might get pregnant was a nice touch. You nailed my fantasy precisely. I often think of how hot it would be to see my wife's belly swelling with a black baby. Perverted I know but keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very nice

Ignore all the negative shit people write. Why do they read stories like this if they don't approve of interracial sex? I think it was great. And yes, I agree that a woman's cunt does return to "normal" after being fucked by big cocks and that not all black men are horse hung and not all white men have little peckers.

What I do like is reading (and seeing) big cocked black men fuck white women. Most white women (if not all) secretly fantasize about having a well hung black stud between their legs - nothing wrong with that - is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice story

A very well written stuff

sebastainannduransebastainannduranover 12 years ago
Cool!

Why are some readers upset by your story?. it was just fine and very well written. Continue and finish this story, it's not done yet and we the readers ( who enjoyed it ) want to read the completed story to the end.

lustyemlustyemover 12 years ago
I loved your story

I loved your story, thankyou.

billytimebillytimeover 12 years ago
amazing

great story with a great ending. perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No, not all women fantasize about black cock.

My husband showed me this story. He likes it, and he likes the idea of me doing this, but the truth is, i don't find black men attractive. Some women do, some don't. But that's where my dislike ends. Other than looks, there is no difference between black men and white men.

I've had tons of girlfriends through high school, college and a few different big companies I've worked for over the last 10 years. We women do talk and compare notes, and many of the women I've known have slept with multiple black guys. They all agree that there is really no difference between black guys in bed between black guys and white guys.

We all agreed that size does not really matter. 7 inches feels no different than 6 inches and anything over 7 inches is pretty much useless. I've seen porn movies with my husband where the guy was so long he was bottoming out in the woman and still had a few inches outside of her. I've been with a few guys that long. They were too long to bump pubic bones and I and many women love that slap on our clit when our pubic bone areas bump each other as we have sex. You don't get that if the guy is too long and if he tries to force that it hurts and I end up feeling like I got punched in the stomach. Sorry, not sexy and a guy like that isn't getting a second chance.

The truth is, it is all more mental than anything and a patient man, a man who goes out of his way to warm me up, will be a better lover than a guy who is big and does not do that. And stamina makes for more fun more so than a big dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice

CHAPTER 2 THE CUM BAC AND TWINS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
chapter 2.

Been waiting awhile for chapter 2 were she goes home tells hubby leaving you for my new man. Whom if god willing his blk baby is already in me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FUCK YOU BITCH

AND ALL OF THOSE CUNTS

chief573chief573over 11 years ago
Very hot, please more

This story still has legs. She will get home and see her family and feel guilty. But Troy will come back one afternoon to see her at her house and complete the conquest...

DebbieXDebbieXover 11 years ago
It is just a myth

"Once you go BLACK, you NEVER GO BACK!" Is just a myth.

I was married and out of lonelyness and being left alone at home for extended periods, I went black, after some months got pregnant lost the baby but still ended up staying with my husband. He never knew it wasn't his. My black lover was about 9 1/2" and even though hubby isn't as well endowed he's still quite an impressive 8". As another reader pointed out, "It's more mental ththing".

In my case it was the actual contrast of their skin against mine, especially watching their black cocks sliding in to me, that got me more worked up than their size and contrary to all the bull, they're NOT all hung like horses eather.

LitNymphoSlaveLitNymphoSlavealmost 11 years ago
Not normally a fan of cheating wives, but...

Mmm, your story was very hot. I normally really don't like it when the woman in question has a husband or boyfriend, but I wanted Troy so badly myself that I didn't mind too much. Lucky bitch gets to be dominated by a big black cock... When will that happen to me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very erotic

What a fantastic tale. The slow seduction of a white wife whose husband isn't doing it for her any more. She cant deny him the prize of a shot at her eggs after the great fuck he gives her. I hope she goes home already impregnated.

janice kjanice kover 10 years ago
HOT STORY

Loved the story but was hoping for another Chapter. I found the story interesting especially how easily Troy seduced her into taking it a lot further than she thought it would ever go. Although my first black experience was much different, much like Jackie, I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I did .. and for me, it changed my life forever and I've been black exclusive now for a long time. I love Interracial stories like this so yes, it would be exciting to have another chapter or two where Troy and Jackie would continue their affair.... and maybe even getting her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
brilliant

made me so wet I need to try black

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved It

Enjoyed the slow submission of her desires to black cock. I would like your story even more if you gave a detailed description of what they felt during their orgasms. Please keep writing. I need more of your stories to keep my hot little pussy wet.

Sexy long legged Redhead bent over in the shower

shang40shang40almost 10 years ago
atleast once

Any and every woman must.

Black cock decoration must be done.

It makes them perfect on bed.

DebbieXDebbieXalmost 10 years ago
It's not always true

The saying, "Once you go black, you never go back." is not always true. And even though is sounds nice, we don't all want to get pregnant with every black mans baby.

slobberslobberover 9 years ago
Nice job!

Certainly not all women find black men attractive but there are those that do and there are husbands who fantasize about their wives with black men. I'm one of those so I really enjoyed the story. The thought of my wife getting fucked by a well endowed black guy really does it for me. I wish it would happen but i know it won't. I also fantasize about him getting her pregnant. In reality do I want her to have a black baby? NO. It's a fantasy! Sometimes when I read the comments I wonder if everyone is able to distinguish between fantasy and reality.

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
Nice

Very nice fantasy and also very well written. The sex Scene is totaly hot. 5 stars.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
wow wow

HOT HOT HOT. Great story, well told and thanks.

zaggetzaggetover 6 years ago
Love it

Very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
no hate - except for...

The raging illogical and misnomered "debate" over racism is WRONG. It isn't the racism we hate about stories like this. The color of the person's skin makes NO DIFFERENCE! What makes the difference is the lack of MORALS.

I know morality is something of old as the antiquated theories of chivalry, respect and self conscience. There is no room for such heresy in schools or society (let alone government - unless its Islam and then we need to respect other's beliefs...).

The issue I have is the broken promise and the family that gets left behind. For every minute the "wife" spends demeaning her place on earth (no matter how hot the scene is), the less time that goes to the betterment of her children (even while they are away at school), home, and marriage. What is the difference between the woman who steals from her family by giving her effort to another and a "father" who refuses to pay child support? One pays through her effort (sweat equity) and one pays cash - either way it goes to an undeserving freeloader.

Marriage is a dying institution. Society is dying because of it. Families used to be the strength of the "West". It is now demeaned among the learned (usually in hope of interjecting a social slavery AKA communism/socialism in the matrix of the free individuals). There are better more "wholesome activities that don't endanger children. Yes you, to me, are committing a form of child endangerment by posing these stories, not racism. All-in-all, it is only my opinion, but one that could shine a light on the issue for you to re-examine.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would like to know weather Jackie had a baby for Troy. Please write more of this story. I got wet in my panties. I havn't had a man in about 7 yrs.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

Yeah and Some the Mens and been with a few Cops at Bachelor Parties I Danced had them Hand cuffs they would bring. Oh they was worse some them then some the Mens I got with cause they knew nothing was going say nothing if they offered me Money to do more things then just Dance. But Troy sounded SOooo Nice and Hansome and Mmmm would Loved having Him IN me to when I read this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked your story, it had highs and lows. Picasso had his blue period and I had a black period after my divorce at 45. Sometimes its not the meat but the motion that'll get me to cum and some men are naturals with their tongue, rare. It's also mental, I'm in agreement with one DebbieX below, she wrote: "In my case it was the actual contrast of their skin against mine, especially watching their black cocks sliding in to me." I sent a clip of a tinder BBC FWB sliding in and out of my pussy to my ex for Christmas.

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontana6 months ago

Always enjoy the descriptions of the woman having sex that is better than any she has had before.

I also had that experience, but I'm glad it didn't happen in a cheap motel! LOL.

Very stimulating fantasy, I enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous