All Comments on 'Could It Be...Him??'

by sweetsubgirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not bad at all for a first submission

A little short but all the elements are there, including the cliffhanger leaving the possibility of more to come. You could flesh it out more by including more background along with descriptions of their personalities and feelings. Those things make it more readable and enjoyable. I don't know about the rest of the board, but I like some romance and mystique in my stories. Keep writing. Listen to your feedback. Even the Flaming asses can be learned from.

Keep writing. Read lots of stories to see what works and feel free to use other writers ideas to seed your own. If you read something that gets you thinking or wondering, run with it.

Congratulations on your maiden voyage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Really goodl

You don't have to worry about your story. Like the other said, it is a little short, but well written and cleverly staged. Better story than most I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It Could Be!

Very hot! I see the start of something big for you, like you've lived it or a fantasy to come true. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More?

A year to the day, I think it's time for more. Don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NO GOOD

i stopped at the stupid 40DD tits that makes her fat not sexy learn about bra sizes before posting any more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous