All Comments on 'Yeah, suck my cock'

by SlaveToCock

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LeBrozLeBrozover 17 years ago
~~

The words crude, rude, & vulgar come to mind; something more appropos to some creative writing on mens' room walls; this borders on rape fantasy, taking the view that she asked for it with her coy & teasing ways. As for the mechanics of the piece, better than some, rhymes well, rhythm seems fairly good as well; the mechanics are what got it at least a comment.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
High hopes?

And other fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you should not write

First you dont know how to write. second you are you also totally dishonest. I noticed that you took out Kolkore because he gave you only two! You keep only the people who will sing to you that you are wonderful. I am sorry for you.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
My comment is still there, this one is pretty good

Anon got confused with the other poem and last I checked my comment was still there. So, I think an apology is in order.

Regarding the poem, it’s sure is hot. My only qualm is, why the need to add a put down to the woman? It would have worked just as well with out turning her into a cheater. What’s the underlying message? all women are sluts, or should be treated as such?

Without the 'degrading factor'it would have been a top rating for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Job

Don't understand why the negative comment. This is just a well written nice dirty pornographic poem. It rhymes well and portrays a nice sexy experience with more to come. What the hell are you readers looking for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hell yes I would

Most awesome. Im pulsating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AWESOME

Im so horny right now I really want to suckbsome cock and have my mouth and pussy fucked good!!!

dclovedcloveabout 5 years ago
my desire

awesome write imagery is hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

Wow absolutely amazing! some serious talent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous