All Comments on 'It Happened One Night Bk. 2 Ch. 03'

by Satin and Lace

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
needs family "bi"

waiting to hear more about john and sean-hopefully dean and his dad get together for some hot dad/son bi with katherine joining in..with her pussy filled with dad/son cum..and dean's butt filled with his dad's...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What is With You Women and Gay Men?

This is a reoccuring theme I have seen by women writing erotica: throwing in man on man sex scenes. Wtf is this shit? If its going to involve gay sex than label it as such. No STRAIGHT man wants to read this crap. Its the most revolting shit I can fathom.

Good god, have some honesty with yourself and your audience and label it for what it is. Out of fucking nowhere- a picture was sticking to her stomach. It was a pic of her husband being sucked off by another man....

Seriously? Wtf? Not to mention the "ass play" women write about shoving fingers up a straight mans ass and him "cuming so hard" as a result.

Im not sure where or why women come up with these sick fetishes, but straight men dont like it.

This is it for me. This is the LAST erotica story I ever read written by a FEMALE.

Men write the best erotica I have ever read. Everytime I read something from a female author I am beyond disappointed; Im disgusted.

Women are crap authors with no creativity in this genre. Its not surprising that Twilight and 50 Shades were so popular with women. Its crap writing, crap stories, and crap conclusions. "A vampire falls helplessly in love"..."A tall, gorgeous, BILLUONAIRE picks plain jane to be his fuck toy and marries her". Total and complete tripe!

UnFUCKINGreal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous