All Comments on 'Creampie Eating For Fun'

by fun4all6969

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice story!

I love to read about creampies. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice Story

Very nicely put together story ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
living out the fantasy now!

i am doing what he is writing about and loving it all too

dreamerboidreamerboiabout 17 years ago
Great story...

hope to read the next part.

Nice characters and it can really go somewhere. Hope u do more.

dreamerboi.

mainscot@yahoo.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
YUMMY!!!

The best pie is eaten hot! My neighbor likes to fuck her hubby just before he leaves for work, then calls me to come over and clean his hot cream from her pussy. I'm hoping she can convince some of the other ladies in the bldg to feed me thier fresh pies also, I would love to be thier communal douche bag. Please write more of your adventures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
mmmmm...loved it!

I loved the story, makes me want to lick one clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wish it was me

I love eating my own creampie also,would love to be made to expose my bald penis and eat my own cream in front of several women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Creampie812

Hi people, I am a creampie addict. When I was married my wife used to go out on friday nights with "The Girls" Little did I know she was banging different guys at the bar we used to hang out at. She would come home at 2 or 3 in the morning, use the bathroom and jump and into bed. I was always horny when she came home and when I would make my move on her, she would always say "Not not tonight I'm to drunk and tired, In the morning after I shower" I never told her my fantasy, that instead of her being out with "The Girls" That I imagined she was getting f****d and filled by some stud and I would get to clean up their sloppy creampie. I found out the truth one day when one of the guys at the bar called and told me what was really going on. He said I feel guilty, I was drunk and your wife came on to me. I knew you guys were married but I Hadn't had any in a while and was so horny I gave in to her. Shes been banging different guys at the bar every week! I acted mad, but was really getting hot over what he was telling me! Since she had her tubes tied after our last kid It was free shooting, so I knew they didn't use a rubber. I went on to say OK, tell me what happend I need to Know. He said I can't, I don't want to get my a** kicked! I told him I'm not mad I just need to know. (I was rock hard by this time!) So he said OK here it goes. We walked out to my truck in the parking lot, started making out and then we did the deed. I asked him did you come in her? He said "Yes she wanted me to". I almost exploded in my pants! Then I drove her home. He told me It would never happen again. And I said don't worry about it;}LOL I told asked him to call me next friday night If saw her go out to the lot with anyone, he said he would. That friday she got all made up and was wearing her sexy miniskirt. She gave me a kiss goodby and said she would be home about the usually time. I smiled and said "Don't do anything I wouldn't do; That night I got a phone call around 12:30 and was told she was at it again! He said she went out to the lot with two black guys who hang out at the bar, and that he never seen them leave with them before. I acted sad and upset and told him thanks for the call. Are you going to come and confront her he said? I said no theirs two of them, I'll confront her when she gets home. When she walked in the door I was all over her! I jammed my tounge in her mouth (Knowing she had cock in her mouth, and a load or two I'm sure) Sure enough I could taste booze and salty seaman! I was so horny and rock hard I practically raped her! She kept trying to stop me, saying let me go freshen up first. I told her I knew what she had just done and that I wanted her in the sloppy used state she was in! A look of surprise on her face, she started to submit to my advances. I could sense her feeling slutty and getting very excited. You Want To Eat Me, Suck my sloppy pussy! To my surprise she started to take control. She took off her undies (The crotch was soaking with goo) Lick Them Clean She Said! Then She shoved them In my face, I sucked and licked them till they were spotless! You like the taste of another mans cum? Then she pushed me on the bed, lowered her pussy to my face and and made me beg her to grind herself on my face! You like that, You like my dirty sloppy hole, Taste good? I was in heaven! I mumbled MMMMMM YES! as I slurped up her sloppy cunt and brought her to a screaming orgasm. Then she collapsed on the bed next to me and we started talking while I was stroking myself. She asked me how I found out, and how long I knew what she was doing. I told her that I found out a few days earlier, You screwed every guy in the bar at least once, and now that you banged two black guys. It's my secret how I found out. "She said "You knew I just banged two black guys tonight and still wanted to eat my dirty cum filled sloppy pussy anyway"? Yes I said, It turned me on even more that she just was just gangbanged by two black guys! You know I milked 7 or 8 loads of nut out of them , the last one in my mouth just before I walked in the door. I know you could you taste their nut as you kissed me she said with a giggle? Does it turn you on to know that your wife was treated your wife like a white whore black cock slut? With that question in my mind I shot my wad all over the bed and answered, That really got me HOT, my balls were on fire! She laughed and said now that you know and like it. Instead of showering after ,I'll let you lick me clean when I get home! This went on for three years until we were divorced. God I miss those days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Luckky boy

Wish I could help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Lucky bastard!!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 12 years ago
Wish I could have helped

I love to eat my so far three wifes after I have fucked them, my first wife did not like it or said so, but if I worked it right I would manage to get down there, once I was licking her pussy she really loved it, till I stopped, then she would not let me get close to her for long times. My second wife loved me eating her pussy especially when she would come home from I am sure a meeting with her work friend who I am sure was fucking her, she would come home and get me into bed on my back and would squat down over my face and have me lick her pussy, I loved it when I could feel small globs of I am sure his cum drip into my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
looking foward to eating creampie

i licked up some of my cum for the first time in front of my wife while i jacked off for her last night, she said it turned her on alot. loved your storie, jacked off the whole time i read it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want ot get my wife to make me lick my cum from her pussy.

I have want to lick my cum from my wife's pussy for a long time, years to be exact. How can I get her sit on my face and fill my mouth after I fuck her?

NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 11 years ago
Luv creampies

I was dating this one girl and we met this dude at a concert and invited him to party with us afterwards. After he fucked my girl, I then fucked her myself and ate her out. What a treat to eat my cum mixed with his cum and her juices!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

for 2 reasons. 1 she showed how shallow she was by telling all her friends, worse yet, in front of him. so much for the term intimate. 2 she also showed what she thought about him, in that there would be no such thing as between you and me. what does that say about his future. I got no problem with cream pie, I enjoy it actually. typical shallow, self centered, manipulating female.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love creampies but...

You're an idiot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A little dull - sorry

Sorry – a little bit dull, not the actual principal but the way it has been told. No problem with the spelling or grammar though.

Liked the concept because it reminded me of my first away from home girlfriend.

I had just gone to university when I hooked up with a second year med student. It is all true what they say about med students – it was crazy to have her tell me her friend didn’t have a date for the weekend and end up spending the time in bed with us!

But the strangest was her inviting her old, ex boyfriend in. He had done something which made her break up with him (I don’t think I even did get told what) yet she decided to punish him after he returned from a 6 month field trip abroad.

He was made to sit in the corner of our room, facing the wall, as we had sex and after I had cum she ordered him over to eat it out of her! It bothered me at first, then it excited me, then she had him eat my cum from her arse (and it was as mucky as you’d think), before having him lick my cock clean! This last was too much for me and when she called my bluff and refused to stop we broke up. She is now a highly regarded general practitioner, married with three kids and a husband who is involved with high level banking in London.

I hooked up with a shy, mousy English Lit girl who turned out to be red hot between the sheets and later became addicted to dangerous outdoor sex. But that is another story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't cum that fast, however, i do eat my own. Now we have parties that the girls use the excuse they come early, only to be full of thier spouses cum for me to eat. Some will go to a br with spouse then the bathroom where i clean them up, yes even back there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ruined with the cuckold.

Mike_From_SocalMike_From_Socalabout 1 year ago

Loved the story. He's a lucky guy to have girls around him like that willing to share the rewards!

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

Good Story!! I've been sucking my CUM out of every pussy I have ever fucked,that is the best part of the act..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfun4all6969@fun4all6969
839 Followers
I am a bi-male who loves eating and making creampies. I cum too quick which is why I love eating creampies. I enjoy the fantasy of being cuckolded and wish it would happen someday.