All Comments on 'Softly, She Treads Ch. 01'

by XyJonah

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Roge472xalRoge472xalover 17 years ago
Intriguingand interesting

Well done, and I look forward to the story developing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Superb!...

Outstanding storyline, written with true style. Please continue with further installments!

Kowboy61Kowboy61over 17 years ago
A terrific start ...

... to a tale which can be developed into a well written novel. Ms. Jonah has done a wonderful job of setting the basis for a continuation of this entertaining tale. I can not wait to read about the further exploits that await the characters in 'Softly, She Treads'. I found it quite easy to put myself in the main character's place. Thank you Xy for delivering a very well written tome.

XyJonahXyJonahover 17 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

It's actually a complete short, originally written in ten "chapters", but broken into four parts for Literotica. The other three have already been approved, and will be published over the next few days.

I hope you continue to enjoy this tale. I have to admit, it's one of my favourite pieces of work, written for the Loveliest Man I'll Never Meet.

Watch out for the ending, though! *winks*

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
intriguing

A mystery woman, a return to the primitive state as this story starts getting interesting right from the very start. Looking forward to seeing how this Writer continues to develop this story. Enjoyable Reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful start

Enjoying the start. Wonder where we'll go...

Unbridled_PassionUnbridled_Passionover 17 years ago
very enjoyable

can't wait to read part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyJonah@XyJonah
3 Followers
So it's been 12 years since I last wrote erotica. In that time I've had quite a ride: put my writing to good use, got good, got published and quoted, got jaded. And someone made "Softly..." into a short animated film! When your veins run with words, and your brain constantly ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES