All Comments on 'Softly, She Treads Ch. 03'

by XyJonah

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
duddle146duddle146about 17 years ago
Fascinating.

Stories about Castaways stranded on an exotic island are always enjoyable to read, this one in particular. If you like a sense of adventure ~ this one's for you. This Writer takes her time, making her readers feel at home almost like you are present on the island with her characters as she weaves her literary magic.

Literotica has many wonderful stories; but this one's special.

Unbridled_PassionUnbridled_Passionabout 17 years ago
I can't wait to see

if he chooses to leave or stay with the witchy woman

DiJiTDiJiTabout 17 years ago
Wonderful

I just finished reading all three chapters you have so far and I must say I really enjoyeed them. The relationship between the "Godly" doctor" and this "Witchy Woman" have me absolutely captivated.

I hope you will write many more chapters of this story and I look forward to where the story will take us all.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

I'm enjoying this story so far. I wondered during the previous chapter if he's dead and in some sort of afterlife. Is the woman a celestial being, or another soul on a journey of her own?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyJonah@XyJonah
3 Followers
So it's been 12 years since I last wrote erotica. In that time I've had quite a ride: put my writing to good use, got good, got published and quoted, got jaded. And someone made "Softly..." into a short animated film! When your veins run with words, and your brain constantly ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES