All Comments on 'A New and Delicate Balance Ch. 09'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
I am Mary, remember?

Yes remember... we just dont care.Of course now that

PHIL is dead ERIC and Irene can get back together ... right? even if she was lying about her Liis to ERIC and fucked PHIL several times...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
there is one person with some balls,mary

spence the writer is going to make a woman out eric,thank god for mary.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 17 years ago
Another implausible sequence . . .

Again, well written. But unlikely a sub would get up the nerve to do what Mary does to Phil. But let's say she does. Pretty sicko to do the necrophilia thing. She actually gets excited and orgasms while she is killing her husband, maybe again when he has already died! This is possible to imagine for a dom but not for a sub. Another issue: when a relatively "young" man dies during sex, there will always be a post-mortem examination to determine the cause of death. While there are "poisons" that can simulate a heart attack, they are detectable in a toxicology screen. And the coroner is likely to be suspicious with the punctures on Phil's skin from the thorns (when he unthinkingly rolled off Mary and got stuck). The first thing to be checked would be circulating levels of lots of different things. Phil's law firm friends will also be suspicious. But Mary is pretty crazy (I'd say certifiable) and she would probably get off on an insanity plea, even if caught. Very tragic and poignant but I have trouble with the unreality of it. I hope Eric does not commit suicide next, but I would not be too surprised if he does. The way he drowns in his alcohol and always gives up rather than fighting or bouncing back from his problems, all he would need is a small mistep and his pain will be over for good. I rate this a 50% due to the excellent writing, otherwise it would be a lower score. Please wrap this up so you can start another story, hopefully one with a more tenable plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ass hole didn't suffer enough!

To bad Mary did the wimps dirty work for him. Phil checked out way to easy, now Eric the wimp has no chance for redemption, and will forever be haunted by Phils ghost, especialy if he is stupid enough to take the slut wife & little bastard back. (Even if the child is Eric's, Irene will never truely be Eric's again)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing

you are quite simply AMAZING....

I never saw this coming at all. I just hope that she doesn't go after Irene now. I hope that Irene and Eric can now start the slow process of mending and putting their marriage back together with Eric's child in her belly.

Hopefully Mary checks into a hospital (yeah right!)

Thanks for posting so quick each time, am checking each and every night for many more chapters to yet come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Do the scales ever get balanced?

Ok, Phil the asshole is dead, Mary is a off in left field. Eric is a complete wimp since day 1 and Irene has left for L.A. to hopefully deliver a baby because the temptation to be around someone like Phil is to much to handle in New York or any other place for that matter. Is reconcillation possible between wimpy Eric and slut-wife Irene? Hmmm, does it depend on whose kid it is? Eric's or Phil's? Obviously, DNA testing has not been invented yet otherwise we know that the forecoming child indeed belongs to wimpy Eric. All in all, the good news might be that Eric is not only a wimp but a "minority wimp" as well. Great to see the a reversal of the normal bullshit protrayed in these interracial

stories. Suspenseful and emotional piece of work by this author - hats off for such an effort.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
PHIL's Dead -- here comes the Reconciliation

Now that PHIL is dead.... HERE COME THE FORCED RECONCILIATION TRAIN AT ALL COSTS..... does anyone douBt that............ 1) Irene was fucking PHIL alot more than one time?........... 2) ERIC takes Irene back and keeps her even AFTER he finds out she lied and lied again and again about her involvment with PHIL but since he's dead everything is ok right???...... 3) the baby is really's PHIL...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
oh WOW

that was the best description of what demented person thinks. i used to have thoughts like that. not fun but it keeps you alive from day to day. well written, as usual. i had goosebumps reading this story. if Mary can get away w/ it, SHE IS NOW ONE RICH CRAZY (legally) BITCH.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Here're your answers, Harry

1) yes

<br>

2) don't remember; maybe. Is it important?

<br>

3) no

<P>

What is this train you're talking about? There's no train in this story.

<P>

I agree with the previous poster: this chapter does a fine job of showing us Mary The Wacko. I wonder how come Harry didn't lambast her for killing Phil when he threatened to divorce her? It seems to me that's a lot worse than committing adultery but then again maybe that's due to this train fixation.

NucleusNucleusabout 17 years ago
Powerfull

He came from hell, he goes to hell. RIP Phil, not a real happy end, but a little satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Cannot

understand the attitude of some of the people who comment,I think the wholr story has been great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

I cannot wait for the next segment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful writing, I love it

Phil is dealt with in a very appropriate manner. Now we will see where the story goes from here. Is Mary as sick as she appears to be, or will this sweet parting heal her to some degree?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It’s beyond disgusting!

A woman MURDERS her "lover" while poisening him and having sex with him and that’s what the crazy guy(s) of Literotica put at the top of their crazed reading recommendation? PLEASE someone put a stop to it.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Neither Delicate nor subtle

I just feel sad about the path you chose. Nothing subtle certainly not delicate in the story. It’s all about the worst type of mind numbing escapist soap like material, only hardened by drugs and alcohol and murder. You got it all except as I said any touch with delicate and subtle story. Like increased tolerance to drugs, the more extreme the props you drop on us the less the story shows of your writing. It’s apparently much easier to go to formulaic and histrionic writing than to portray the subtleties of people’s lives, those we can identify around us, not in La La land.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Different

It may not be a perfect story, and may not by exceptionally well written, but you've got to give the author credit for breaking out of the mould cast by all the other cheating wife stories seen on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
thank you

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good story, not...

not worth even commenting, but anyone that can call "seriously" this story a good story is either drunk or has no taste. At least there used to be some writer skills now they have gone down the drain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
From Bad To Worse

This story is sinking fast. There's no writing talent being displayed whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very skillfull, wonderfull writting

These two are meant for each other. Angiquesophie, you are one of the best writers on this site. Don't always care for the storyline, but your ability is unquestioned. This story is very good however.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
Good for Mary...

He deserved much worse, a long agonizing death, perhaps.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Stand Alone??

This would have been a great short story. But it still a good read. Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Okay now

This series has gone from decent to fair to bad to horrible

Thankfully only one ch. left..

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
WHEN ONE IS CORNERED

the other should really be careful of what may happen. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I've gotta say

I was rooting for him to die, a sure sign that your story pulled me in deeply. It's proof that I can both love and hate the story and the characters that inhabit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wish she would be caught and prosecuted, but if not it is a small price to pay...

For wiping that turd off the bathroom floor level of the household of humanity. Now if such could be the fate of Elaine?

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
for your amusement

Now I know that none of you perpetual twelve year olds have any business or estate experience. But there is now a fortune in play.

And the only two inheritors in sight are Crazy Mary as the inconsolable widow and the possibility that Irene's baby will prove to have been fathered by Phil.

At that level of wealth there are all sorts of interlocking trusts and properties. All infested with a swarm of lawyers and investment managers and senior executives and directors and all the other vermin who parasitize our Corporate State.

Let the games begin!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ah, nicely done

Congrats. Four out of five. Nicely done. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Now the big question is can you save Eric?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

holy crap! Love the complexity of this tale and the amazing character development. What a surprising chapter. Five stars.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Haha justice

She sent her viking off to Valhalla. Lol. Great idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One down...

... three to go. Or three and a half?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gone Gothic,Look at Them Boots!

Man,has mousy Mary changed from when she was 1st introduced! From a do-gooder, inner city,savior,to a pain-loving slave,and finally a kinky Goth murderer!

(Rumor has it that after this story,Mary was signed to a 3 movie deal with Lifetime TV,the man-haters channel!)

Seems as though the poison sold to Mary by the ghetto voodoo queen is untraceable after it stops a heart. (Irene is lucky she moved 3,000 miles away to LA!)

BrianBensonBrianBensonalmost 6 years ago
Fabulous story!

Thank you so much for sharing this story. You are a truly talented writer.

angiquesophieangiquesophiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
thanks, brian

you are very welcome.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
And

now onto brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Story

Sucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Such a

Perfect villain she is.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Phil was asking for it.

It is one thing to ask for a divorce but Phil was over the top cruel in the manner he treated Mary.

Then again, Mary was crazy as a lunatic. They deserved each other.

Robby_DRobby_Dover 3 years ago

Thank you. It needed to be done.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Well, it's about time. He really needed killing.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

"Nevermore." Such an evocation. A masterful touch!!!!

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Five stars for this chapter. Always good to see Justice served.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She was pregnant but she still had wine .?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

steep price for a divorce, LOL

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Well, that was creepily bizarre

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need serious psychiatric help

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Degenerated into a half-baked soap opera, “The Edge of Wetness.” If that was the goal, then author has succeeded beyond all expectations.

Busman19639Busman1963911 months ago

This is really getting to be bizarre.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, at least something good happened in this extended mess!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This girl, " Master" are both psychopaths

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
1326 Followers
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

SIMILAR Stories