All Comments on 'Fifteen Games Adults Play'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 17 years ago
The Little Things in Life

Are often the best. As it is with your 50 word wonders. I anxiously await each new contest to read your newest compilation of theses shortest of the shorts.

It takes a bit of skill to write them, I have tried.

So, hats off to you, Og. Well done as always...

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 17 years ago
Yes!

What a fun one! Ring Price was my favorite. I love the twists (every pun intended) in these. Great job, as always, Og. :)

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERabout 17 years ago
Something a bit different.

Creative, inventive, provocative, and good.

Great job.

TE999TE999about 17 years ago
Succinct and Sexy

Good work o' master of the 50 words. Terse and to the point as usual. Good luck in the contest.

BelegonBelegonabout 17 years ago
Very Fun, Ogg...

I especially liked the simple end to Costume Drama. Very challenging and I hope as rewarding for you as it was for us.

rachlourachlouabout 17 years ago
As always ~

very witty, sharp and succinct. Well done Og!

CeriseNoireCeriseNoireabout 17 years ago
Poetic

This had such a poetic quality to it in the sound and rhythm of the words you chose. And I just love finding engagement rings under "fetish".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I was looking forward to it

So evocative and humorous and witty.

Thank you for posting it,

Maharat

minsueminsueabout 17 years ago
hmmm...what happened to the theme?

I loved these, Ogg. They were as brilliant as I've come to expect from your 50 word stories. I didn't get the relevance for Valentine's Day, though, except for the last one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Enjoyable but...

A lovely group, but I fail to see the connection to the contest theme, other than the last entry. Kind of makes it look like an afterthought.

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 17 years ago
...

I realise how it must be getting harder and harder with every contest... the writing of these shorts, that is. Still, a wonder that you continue doing it. :)

Good luck in the contest, Og.

DG HearDG Hearabout 17 years ago
Interesting writing Ogg

Is it 50 words in the story? What constitutes a word? Do they have to be a combination of at least 50 words of any amont of letters? Or, like an old typing test where it was five strokes to make a word. To me it was interesting writing. I don't thing I could do it. I don't think I want to try. Sorry if my 100 takes you out of the low score running.

Kudo's to you

DG Hear

SlickTonySlickTonyabout 17 years ago
As Fun as it Ever Was

#11 was my favorite. Sex & Dr. Seuss, can't lose.

scriptordelectoscriptordelectoabout 17 years ago
Brilliant as ever!

You never disappoint me Og. I know I say this every time, but you have a real gift for saying a lot in the simplest terms.

Script

MunachiMunachiabout 17 years ago
yay!

great little stories, as always!

mostlyintactmostlyintactabout 12 years ago
Fun to read!

I like that the stories existed as unique entities while still having a sense of flow between them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1524 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...