All Comments on 'The St. Valentine's Massacre Fiasco'

by Jenny_Jackson

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DG HearDG Hearabout 17 years ago
Jeenny J. Very Good

Loved the tongue and cheek story. I like to smile once in awhile while reading a story. A Job well done Jenny.

High Regards.

DG Hear

capricious_chiccapricious_chicabout 17 years ago
Fun

What a really fun read. Great job and good luck.

sirhugssirhugsabout 17 years ago
New story Review

this story has been selected for the New Story Reviews on the Author's Hangout of the Lit Forums.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 17 years ago
You have a way with humor, Ms. Jackson.

With humor and intelligence and any other attributes you may have, you should do well in any endeavor!

Unbridled_PassionUnbridled_Passionabout 17 years ago
as you know

all men think with their little head, but this story takes things to a whole new level. A talking dick! Very, very funny!

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 17 years ago
*laugh*

Yet another winner in the saga of Harry Dick.

l8blooml8bloomabout 17 years ago
what a tickle!

Fun! A terrific light-hearted read in the midst of the (often humorless) steamy jungle. Thanks!

starrkersstarrkersabout 17 years ago
*snort* chuckle

I'll have to go back and find some of his other capers now. No hearts and flowers, but you did get the violins in!

rachlourachlouabout 17 years ago
Good 'ol Harry!

It's impossible to dislike Harry Dick - even if he is a total dick! One day he WILL get laid... lol

Well done Jenny - another funny adventure for our hapless hero!

duddle146duddle146about 17 years ago
Hilariously funny.

Hell~ I loved this right from the first line, "Violet Barfly was the kind of broad you really want to get next too." I like it when my funnybone gets tickled by an expert. Especially when it's done by someone by the name of Jenny.

Funny and very enjoyable.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 17 years ago
Rampant Revisionist History - and funny, too.

Harry Truman, Harry Dick, and Harry's Cock, what a combination! Something tells me you have WAY too much fun writing about poor Harry and his cock. So don't stop now.

Rumple

MunachiMunachiabout 17 years ago
yay!

another great chapter of harry dick, am already looking forward to the next one...

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerabout 17 years ago
The trouble with Harry ...

... is that he's just too damned funny. Wonderful romp, Jenny. :D

kbatekbateabout 17 years ago
Clyde?

A little too similar to "Clyde Umney's Last Case" in the basic premise for my tastes, but overall a fun romp and hilarious story. Well written - just bad enough to be viable as a pulp detective novel - the critic said stunningly.

Polly_DollyPolly_Dolly11 months ago

Always enjoy these adventures of the hapless Harry Dick and his perennially disappointed cock! Another gem from the dastardly Jenny_Jackson.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous