All Comments on 'Get Me Pregnant'

by RonClarkeson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fascinating!

Great story & a bit unusual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Agree with previous

Very interesting tale. Use of italics a bit frustrating, but content was very interesting. Sex scene seems a bit exaggerated, but they are your memories. Cherish them.

ekersenekersenabout 17 years ago
Many a man's fantasy..

Great story and well written. The italics thing was a bother, but the content kept me interested. As far as guilt.....well, it defines you as a decent guy! If you weren't feeling a bit troubled by the 'un-faithfulness' of the very gererous action....then you should worry! The real trouble would be if the sex with your spouse could ever be as exciting as the secret events you describe. I can imagine that most men reading your story [and perhaps a few women!] were right there with you and cheering you on.

RonClarkesonRonClarkesonabout 17 years agoAuthor
Italics! Sorry not me!

Do not know why the first half is in italics it was not me!!!

Sorry!

PS this really did happen but there were three meetings I joined two for the effect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How old?

Woah, how old is this? Woolworths was still around!

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
GET IT...GOT IT....DID IT

GOOD!!?? I don't think so. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OK...

1. "I thought the dog was a viscous brute, but said nothing"

You thought the dog had a thick, sticky consistency between solid and liquid?

It's VICIOUS.

2. Cider by nature is alcoholic, if not, it's apple juice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GREAT

I recently purchased from our local small-town grocery 2 bottles of apple juice and 2 bottles of cider. There was no difference between cider and juice in appearance or label, except where one said "juice" the other said "cider.". None were alcoholic. The juice tasted slightly different -- sweeter.

There's no way to tell if a story on Literotica is true, regardless of claims made. But as I was reading this story, I felt like I was reading a true story. The technical descriptions of the job (which I could not understand) and of the Hi-Fi, plus the sense that the author had climbed to the top of the church tower -- not just contrived a description of it -- all had a realistic feel. That climb of the tower was almost like you were there or at least through a Go Pro camera attached to his shoulder.

The sense of realism while describing interesting events made it an easy 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Paul in Oklahoma...

...Cider in the UK is - by nature - alcoholic.

Americans usually call Apple Juice "cider" by mistake, like they call Trump "competent".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"an early Beetle record"

it's BEATLE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous