All Comments on 'Wife As A Life Model'

by steven1169

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
CatweazleCatweazleabout 17 years ago
Great!

Great story! I hope there will be a part2 or more...!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Alright

I enjoyed the story but very stiff (no pun intended)in your writing, look forward to another chapter as Jenny poses more for Alan and Sean and...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ignore Your Detractors

Ignore your detractors. Your story had all the erotic elements and the wife was a partner in the activity, not a victim of it. I truly enjoyed your writing and look forward to more.$

Hotcouple45Hotcouple45about 17 years ago
Great Story Seems So Real

Really hot and erotic story. Love the details and the bouncing back and forth with yours and your wife's thoughts. Because it's in such detail it seems so real and what would go through each of your minds. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I stopped reading after this part

Alan waled over . What exactly is waled over...I think you meant walked over but you mispelled the word. Mispelled words can disrupt a reader, especially when some one is as anal retentive as me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I have my charcoal in hand- when do we start ??

Fantastically erotic my friend.

Keep up the writing.

Nesher

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another writer too lazy to spellcheck or

to get an editor.

" Hew as embarrassed... probably because I was tehre and he left whilst she dressed. "

I can't even guess what you are trying to attempt to say.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 5 years ago
THE HAZARDS OF LIFE - MODELLING

Experienced models and actors separate real life from the roles they assume. But what if your real life intersects with your work as when you end up modelling for people you know? This is an intersection where the pretense overrides reality such that neighbors and friends become aware of what you do. It's an interesting concept. What is the solution? Some actors respond to persons who might express surprise: how is it that you became interested in such material?

A2625BA2625Balmost 3 years ago

great story . nice to have more like this one .

pace_purrpace_purrabout 2 years ago

My wife did a few times life modeling for student artists as well as photographers she got propositioned by a female artist who remained friends for years. But the photographers were always propositioning her she thought half of them didn’t even have film in the cameras but they always seemed to have a bulge in their trousers 😁

BabalooieBabalooieover 1 year ago

Good story but you really need to get an editor and spell check program. I encourage you to keep writing, but get the help of a proof reader. Five stars just because.....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

good story,I'm an art teacher at a local collage and I often use my wife as a nude model for my students.she enjoys doing it and I'm cool with it too.she also now poses for our local camera club plus a few of its members which includes more daring poses such as legs open etc and close ups of her open pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm a life model, posing for several art groups in the area, some private and some academic. I don't worry about being "discovered" by someone I know. This is a professional job and I expect anyone who sees me posing nude to respect me as a professional. I do, however, prefer modeling for adult groups rather than young students, as the adults are generally more tolerant when the model (male or female) unintentionally shows visible signs of arousal; not appropriate in front of students.

(By the way, the initial interview never requires that the prospective model strip off privately for the instructor. In these stories, this is always the tip-off that the author isn't really familiar with life modeling.)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

(a reply to Thomas Dean's comment above):

yes, sometimes we do end up modeling for people we know, sometimes by surprise and sometimes because we know ahead of time that they'll be there. Either way, it can be a thrill or it can be very embarrassing; each case is different. If it's someone I know and respect, I assume they'll respect me in return. So far so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous