All Comments on 'Rick and Linda: The Beginning'

by TruthAndLove

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A great story!

I really liked this one. Hopefully you´ll continue to write. Would love to know what happened the next morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great HUMILIATION

Great story. Really liked the spanking, humiliation and submission!!! More of the same please.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueabout 17 years ago
Good start

Really liked it though it did go on a bit for a spanking story.

meljeffmomeljeffmoabout 17 years ago
Wow I sure got aroused

Man this story sure did arouse me sexually thanks so much for the real hard hardon!

meljeffmo@yahoo.com chat and email

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
Hot! Sizzling! Boiling!

The mix of spanking, psychology and submission was just 3 much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
interesting if slightly disturbing

It was definitely well-written, and I like the thought you put into psychological manipulation. But it left me feeling vaguely discomfited, as though I had just read about a person being mind-raped, and that was somehow more disturbing than stories I've read of physical rape. Your protagonist is a profoundly cold-blooded and calculative young man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
YIKES, You scare me soooooooo ouchhhummmmm!

God! I'm so wet right now, WILL YOU MARRY ME? Kiss!

LawmansLadyLawmansLadyover 15 years ago
Oh La La....

I LOVE to hop across my husband's lap and let him spank and tease me. He's a cop and being in uniform helps escalate the sexual tension. I was only humiliated the first time until he taught me my sex belonged to him (right after we were married). Since then I can't wait for him to spank me and make me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hell Yes!

You turned me on, darlin'. I think I need my vibrator to finish this one off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good fantasy but

This is a great fantasy but it is a little unrealistic to think all of this could happen the first time. Especially with someone who has not even shown an interest in spanking. if it did happen you run the risk of her thinking of it as rape later and not sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Great , Love it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

love this story. i love to be spanked and this story is just a perfect description. thank you

FornaxmagFornaxmagover 11 years ago
Intelligent and sexy

This is truly a great spanking story. Anyone can describe the way it sounds or the action of spanking, and describing the pain is not hard either, but you took it a step further and delved deep into the psychological aspects. Your character had a brilliant plan and exectuted it with sinister efficiency. I was extremely turned on by the mental struggle. Well done; I must read the others.

TheSubmissiveWifeTheSubmissiveWifeover 11 years ago
Love It!

I love love love this story.... the way you have the phycological aspect of Linda pegged, the way Rick is in tune to the subtle body langueage. Very hot! Excellent work!

GoodrichGoodrichover 10 years ago
Well Done!

I remember reading this a couple years ago, when I was still discovering my spanking fantasy. It was fun to stumble on it again now. I have a clearer picture of my spanking fetish, and this is STILL a great story!

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
Wonderful

The best writing any lover of spanking can find.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 6 years ago
Exceptional Writing.

The sensual progression of this spanking was like slowly opening a Christmas present.

rmac1rmac1over 3 years ago
Great progression

Loved the build up and the rules as the rounds got higher and watching Linda’s bargaining!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous