All Comments on 'Done In By The Brother-In-Law'

by lostsoul1974

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
exceedingly hot

Well written salute to the joys of ass-fucking in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very hot!

Loved every inch.

LadyFunkensteinLadyFunkensteinabout 17 years ago
Well done!

Excellent story, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
caliente

damn, that was hot! Loved to know what happens next

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesalmost 17 years ago
i felt i was there

That was great writing building to that anal fuck scene. You made me want to experience his hard dick up my arse, hard and fast, and that was an acheivement as so many of the male gay stories don't have any build just straight to an emotionless physical act.

You know, all the time I was expecting the wife/sister to open the door and find them 'Breakbacking'. I wonder how she might have responded?

Peter Grimm

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
smoking!

OMG! that was so fucking hot! I am harder than hell and i wish that i was getting butt fucked! look at my tongue too baby it will have your cum on it too! I just wish that they had snowballed and the wifw had caught them and made it a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Want Some To!

I want to do the same thing with my brother-in-law, Lee. I want to experiance hot cum in my mouth. And I want to feel a hard cock shoot in my ass! I want it bare-back! I'll only do this with my brother-in-law. Keep the stories cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot

got me nice and hard

I enjoy jerking into my panties and would love to be taken like a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I wanna taste

I would love to be in a situation like this...I am very curious about cum drinking. I would have loved to have been there, sucking both of your cocks and letting you both shoot your hot loads on my tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MY ASS IS YOURS...........................

Ived been getting fucked in the ass since I was 16, damn that was 30 years ago. On my back, on my knees It doesnt matter what position you want me in as long as your big cock is in my ass, bring your friends I love all the cock I can get, I will even wear panties, stockings, and garter belts for you. I love to be fucked, and filled full of CUMMMM................

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another hot pussy/ass

A hot story that had me going and wishing it was me getting reamed agsin and being bred by a big hot cock.. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lostsoul1974 did it again!

A hot story - we envy the hot stud brother-in-law as well as the husband both of whom were honest enough to ask for what they wanted. A 3-way with the wife would make a good chapter 2, for those not put off by incest.

krazydudemskrazydudemsover 11 years ago
Holy Fuck!

You have no idea how long I have fantasized about doing this with my brother-in-law. Plus the inclusion of the brother being a muscle jock, wow that was hot. Makes me wish that I could have a long cock up my tight ass right now. Got me so horny, thanks! Please continue the story.

AsuedeAsuedeabout 11 years ago
Feeling a cock swell inyour ass and then pulse...

...truly feels good and then the cum runs down your legs, Love Mm fucking and sucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

My brother in law came to town for a weekend, his wife and mine went shopping. We walked around went past the town xxx bookstore, he wanted to go in. We looked around and then he saw the movie booths, lets go in there. It was tight in the booth, then he saw the hole, whats that for, i told him, really, I said I have to go to the mens, I got some change and went to the booth next to his. To scare him I pushed my semi hard cock through the hole, what I didn't expect was my cock stroked, then his warm mouth sucking me, oh my it felt good, too good and my cumm shot into his mouth which he swallowed. I pulled back, his cock came through, I had sucked cock at the holes before , I bent down and took it, it grew immediately in my mouth then strong jets of cumm blasted at my throat, I swallowed as much as I could, he pulled away , I got up, went back outside and waited before knocking on the door. He opened it, I looked at him, ready to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy fuck!

My brother in law starts with an L is delicious and this morning I went into his and my sisters room while they are here for thanksgiving.

I was very careful and cautious and tried to be as quiet as I possibly could I got up near his ass with his hot denim jeans on and licked his jeans tried to lick his ass but with pants on that was impossible.

I sniffed his socks and they smelled really good dirty yet nice.

His wife my sister was right beside him and I felt bad about it but at the same time I was living my fantasy finally with him.

I kept coming in and out trying to be as quiet as a mouse each time and making up excuses if one of them woke up.

At first I tried to sniff his ass then I noticed the stud had his hand down his pants which made me want him even more then I already do.

So I gently bent down and licked his hand a few times hairy yet hot .

I tried to sniff his crotch but couldn't get to it without waking him up and hes very homophobic and neither he nor my sister would understand especially the loneliness in that regard.

I was incredibly happy though the next few times I got close to his mouth right up at it and I proceeded to put my tongue across his lips and swipe back and forth 3 times each time I came back in.

He never noticed which was hot and he still doesn't know because he was dead to the world (gives me ideas for next time) at the time.

Then I came back in another time and licked his head a little bit.

I sniffed his hair and his neck and kissed his neck a little then I licked his neck some while he was still asleep.

The only part where I almost got caught was when I proceeded to lick his cheek close to his eyes he fluttered his eyes a bit but didn't remember any of it.I rushed out real fast he didn't even know I was there hehe

Cant wait till the next time when hes zonked out completely I may try to kiss his lips . ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hotter then hell

I've got a hot bro in law I am dying to suck. Younger jock too.

Too bad this is the closest I'll get.

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Man-Pussy

Ya, who needs a woman when you can have a nice big cock in your "man-pussy"! I haven't been with a woman since the first time I took another guy's cock up my butt!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous