All Comments on 'Crystal Pegs'

by rckplsky

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yikes

A wife fucking her hubby with a strap-on can be hot, but not in this case. I'd suggest that wifey doesn't have a lot of respect for her man?

Pretty crude, and not very well written.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 17 years ago
Is she his girlfriend, or his wife?

This story is difficult to read due to quite a few grammatical errors. I would recommend help from an editor. There is no background, nothing like "my wife has had a fantasy about doing me with a strap-on," or "I've long had a fantasy of being taken with a strap-on," or some sort of introduction other than "I have a surprise for you." At the end it is his wife, but at the beginning, she was his girlfriend. Which is she? I know some believe their wives are their girlfriends too, and this may be true in a figurative sense, but the story does not lead one to believe this. In fact, I don't really see any preludes to suggest a loving relationship. At the end, they are lying together and say the mundane words but nothing in the story suggests they mean it. There really was nothing erotic in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice

I actually quite liked it. I give you Kudos! I await the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
confusing

at the beginning of the story, she was his girlfriend, by the end of the story, she was his wife in less than an hours time????? Author has some talent here clearly, but needs to work on more details and character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
he or she

lots of 'typo errors' but noticably 'he for she'..makes me wonder if its a man man thing or a woman man thing. Read the story out loud before you submit it.

azraeylazraeylabout 17 years ago
body wash

the thing you put body wash on is a loofah, dear. since i usually wind up dating bisexual boys, this is a position (pun intended) i usually find myself in, and it can be quite fun, although i dont think her tits needed to be quite so big.

hahaha- "faghole"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So her husbands a Faggot?

For the most part the story is well done, Spelling and typos as well as reference to GF vs Wife detracted. The term faggot doesn't play well here and distracts. I could feel my back stiffen as I heard the term used. Why do people think demeaning/humiliating a loving spouse that is willing to try new things is sexy. I know it is just a story but I'm trying to point out realism issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What???

Is this a fantasy, happening, past tense? This was quite painful to read and I simply couldn't make it through the story because of the gross errors in tense, the grammar, the disconnect between wife and girlfriend...good story line but you desparately need an editor.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Yikes! Flagpole, bitch, POS, fag, then I love you. The gf is seriously rough on the poor guy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous