All Comments on 'A Heart Restrained'

by Queen of Mars

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Melt in your mouth, not in your hand.

Made the Hershey Bar I was munching on melt right away. I want her gift!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautiful

You wrote beautifully although it would have been better if it was in past tense? Of course some would beg to differ.

See, the thing about this section is one should have at least a certain level of good command of the English language before one should attempt in writing in this section. Another thing was most of the nonconsent/reluctance were either too crass or tastelessly written where the moment a cock entered a pussy and the so-called heroine would start coming like a freight train. Worse scenario was some even had their heroines made no attempt to struggle or even utter a single word no but immediately opened their legs up to be fucked. Totally unrealistic.

But in your case, the story actually had a plot - a good decent plot and you projected your heroine's thoughts and emotions well to us readers. And the sex scenes were sensual and hot enough to entice us to read on. Not just some mindless rutting.

So thank you for a very nice and beautiful story.

P/s and you look beautiful and ethereal in the picture too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good story

Very interesting story,nicely paced and balanced. Good luck in the contest.

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 17 years ago
Nicely written

Red hearts, flowers and chocolate - all the ingredients necessary for a Valentine's Day celebration. I liked the way you described her thoughts, but I agree with another commentor about the tense. Present tense seems a bit awkward to me in certain places. On the whole, a good story. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh My God

What a fantastic story!!! I've read a few but never one like this. It was soooo hot. I could feel my juices flowing and I didn't think they would stop. You tapped into every womans dreams AND made it believable. I hope you carry on writing. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
it's perfect

its sooo beautiful.i think its my favorite story

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 16 years ago
Loved it, well done

A most delicious story. I felt you clenching me as I spurted for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
such a hot,naughty story...

wow queen of mars,i loved anthony and leigh story.he totally appreciated the gift of her surrender,even if he had to force her into it. when couples communicate (they did for months)anything is possible. of course in real life, this is a fairy tale. but i will continue to dream,and maybe one day, my soul mate will reveal himself. thanks gem.

aabelardaabelardalmost 14 years ago

What a marvellous story! Non-consensual BDSM is so often a receipe for literary disaster, as the inept fantasise about reactions which we can't imagine coming true. But this story has got it right! You wait a while for situations like the author has portrayed, and you have to deserve them. But they can happen. She makes me feel better about being a Literotica author.

But why haven't we heard more from her since? Someone like this doesn't run out of ideas!

dreamcastteendreamcastteenalmost 14 years ago
Best story in a while.

Sheer genius. I enjoyed every second of reading this. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not the usual Valentine's Day story....

....but something with a bit more bite. The author went over to the dark side of romance and came out the other side. I enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous