All Comments on 'The Touch of a Velvet Glove'

by Foxee Browne

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ummmm.....

Very realistic story of rape and a strong and unusually moral woman violated. Scary. I had a similar experience losing my virginity. Cannot call this an erotic story, however. Not at all enticing, and why the heck is it entered in the Valentine's Day Contest? Where is VD mentioned even once?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
There is an element of Romance in the story

I did not read where the author had claimed this as a VD contest entry. What I do not like was the continual switching between a singular he, him etc to they or them. Is he one person or a group?

I can see where this could go into a series, with the second chapter going into the Romance phase.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Strong argument for handgun ownership and training

She needs to learn how to defend herself ... and be ready to do it.

perfect_munachiperfect_munachiabout 17 years ago
interesting story

True, not quite sure why a Valentine story, but else quite interesting...

TE999TE999about 17 years ago
Chilling!

This story fits the 'Non-Consent/Reluctance' category perfectly. Disturbing imagery. A scary read. Not sure why this is in the V-Day contest, however.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
Good story...

It kept me on the edge of my seat until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Start

i truly enjoyed the start of the story, but i also feel as though we've just read ch. 1, and i'm waiting for the ch.2 and so on.

please don't leave us hanging, we know he's watching her and knows what she's doing, where she goes etc.

i will look forward the the next ch. in this story that should be ongoing!!

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Disgusting Story

A very sick story.

AznSexStoryLoverAznSexStoryLoverover 13 years ago
Part two

i really like the story u should make a part two of this one. i wanna see if she love him bk or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous