All Comments on 'Caller ID Ch. 02'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
First Time Reader-CRAP

First time I have ever read a story where the female is the "Predator"...albeit passive...

So far nothing unusual in her marriage other than familiarity, routine and years of marriage.

For something to develop with a 19 year old shows irresponsibility and smacks of all those female teachers/mothers arrested and charged for fucking little boys under 16. No difference...3 years maybe..but same old same old.

The author's heroine acts like a spinster librarian who forbidded herself the freedom of life and is now trying to catch up.

Bored to deatrh with this tale...ditto with On the Beach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ZZzzzzzzzz..............

Wake me up when it's over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bad Story

The writer has no idea of how a story's pacing should be developed, and only marginal skills at constructing proper sentences and paragraphs. From the 3rd grade reading level at which the writer composes, it's clear where the story is headed and the painful writing also makes it clear I won't be reading any more of the tiny chapters.

X S sexX S sexabout 17 years ago
I like it

I don't care what the idiots say I like your story. It is not a wham bam I drilled the slut like what they are used to. It seems like it could be real the way she is begining to feel for the guy knowing all he wants is in her pants and all she wants is a little attention. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
lighten up

most of the writers on this site are not professionals and just trying to have a good time so dont take some of the comments about your writing skills to heart.

Then only item that you could easily improve on is the length of the chapters. Take your time and give the reader a chapter they can sink their teeth into.

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
If

If after ch. 12 there is no consequence for her planned abnormal infidelity then this will be the normal waste of reality and time (yours and ours). Time will tell won't it.

drifteremeritusdrifteremeritusabout 17 years ago
why so much negativism

so far it is a good story, predictable but after all it is posted in Loving Wives isn't it. I would like to see the negative asses try to write something...

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
41-year old mother

Just a dried up old hide = 1*

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

You go whore, chase some strange latino punk. That’ll turn out fine for everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caller ID Ch. 01 Previous Part
Caller Series Info