All Comments on 'Caller ID Ch. 08'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hey now I get It

When Maggie is caught fucking Roberto by Hubby...which I might add...is not a well kept secret...she can always plead that she was protecting their daughters from that predator by sacrificing herself....and that she will do it again and again and again with anyone just to protect their honor... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wagon tongue

I hate to give you 100 for this brief semi-chapter, but it wouldn't be fair to give you anything less. You are giving us little dribs and drabs, when we should be getting much more. Get on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well it has been made clear to her by the adults

and by the girls. They see Roberto coming on to her and good old stupid Roberto is acting like an immature kid (oh forgot he is one) trying to get her and feel her in public with others around. Why not, she already gave him liberty of her body as a playground? Knock at door will be Roberto wanting to come in and she is just to weak to stop him and htey will get caught. Or, it will be her husband, and after he arrives Roberto will come looking for her. Either way she is toast. She is still thinking with her teenage hormones, oh I forgot she is a married mother of teenagers, in that case she is thinking with something she should be giving to her hubby and I dont mean love and affection. Will she arrested for sex with a student on a trip? Turn in tomorrow for chapter 215 or is 430?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
this story for and wrote by teen

it get sillier each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Can't take it.

Hopefully the next chapter will be more than a paragraph long for christ sake.....Geeze, talk about drawn out !!! how about a two page chapter for crying out loud !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Garbage

Not worth the effort to double-click on this story. A total, complete waste of bandwidth in posting it in the first place. This writer is like those idiots on American Idol who can't carry a tune to save their lives but who insist they are great singers. This "writer" can't write but she insists on inflicting her "writing" on us repeatedly.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE WINDS COME CLOSER

and they blow ill will. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous