All Comments on 'Backache'

by julianblake

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
what a thrill!

Julian

I fully enjoyed this. I must say that I kinda figured out pretty quickly where you'd be going with this, but still

it was quite enthralling getting there and quite arousing as well. Fully erect and throbbing when I was finished reading it, I just have to go and 'relieve the tension' so to speak.

Thanks.

Excellent read.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
Apparently some straights instantly adopt gay play

It stretches credulity that both straight men in this story can so quickly decide to perform fellatio on a total stranger. And this occurs after just one stroke down and up the client's spine, an act hardly deserving to be called even a therapeutic massage, let alone an erotic one. If it weren't for such elements, the rest of this story could have earned the highest rating, because it can certainly arouse the reader. In my long career as a certified massage therapist, I've given sensuous massages to hundreds of men and women. But I'd slowly administer many increasingly erotic strokes to each part of the body to build up the client's sexual expectations long before I'd start approaching the genitals. I guess every therapist has a different routine. But I still enjoyed this story, and look forward to reading more massage pieces by julianblake, a stimulating author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very hot

I wish I knew of a massage parlor like this...jim5063@hotmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous