All Comments on 'Valentines Day Fantasy'

by kingcvg

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kallie929kallie929about 17 years ago
WOW!!

It's very rare when I find a story that I feel deserves a vote of 5, but this one gets it! Great story, very hot! Made me wish I was involved it that! lol!!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 17 years ago
Somewhat erotic but contradictory . . .

"The pounding in my ass and the sight of her cumming is too much for me and I explode harder than I ever imagined." How could he see her cumming when he is still blindfolded? I realize this is just a story but there needs to be at least some consistency from one part to the next. The husband does not know if the bellman at the door would stay or not. What sort of arrangements for fulfilling a fantasy are these? Surely the husband would want to know the man in question, or at least, would have a trusted intermediary arrange the scene. I guess safe sex is not necessary with a stranger (no condom). In order to satisfy the fantasy, hubby must be at least bisexual. To take a strange, big cock anally he would have needed some practice before the encounter; just a butt plug is not enough unless practiced a number of times beforehand. I think the idea of the story is possible but there needs to be more explanation, more build up, and a better attempt to get the story to gel and fit together. I'm also wondering if the category is wrong; the "anal" category usually means heterosexual anal, where the woman is penetrated anally by the man, or less commonly, a man is penetrated by a woman using a dildo. When a man is penetrating a man it is usually in the "gay male" category, never mind that the wife was doing him orally at the same time. Or maybe BDSM would be better, or even group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wish that was me...Hmmmmm,

Where is part two? It would be nice for the bellman to knock uninvited with 2 of his friends for a second round with both of them swallowing loads of cum and sucking ass..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You Lucky Man

I would luv to set something up like that for my Bride and I. And on top of it have the door man to be my best friend (who is also black). Nothing I would luv more than to have his dick in my ass and my bride's mouth around my dick as we all cum together...

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Liked it. Would have been even better if the author more indeth explored their relations with the anonymous third wheel rather than a rent-a-wreck that he was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous