All Comments on 'Bee Mine'

by EmeliaBell

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
damppantiesdamppantiesabout 17 years ago
Good one!

I liked the way you showed the uncertainty of the first time. Well written. Good luck in the contest.

mjl2010mjl2010about 17 years ago
Nice

I liked how it was written as an expression of what she was feeling, not like as it was happening. Of course I've always been a sucker for Dear Diary stories. Like you're reading something you weren't meant to see. Nice. MJL

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeabout 17 years ago
Wow! That is so, so sexy!

I enjoyed the txt spk gag at the beginning - I feel exactly like that when people txt spk me. But when you got to the love making... wow! That sizzles, ma'am!

Most excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Intriguing

Very tender and delicate, executed with great skill and profound psychological insight. A story to savour. Good luck in the contest.

niciniciabout 17 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed your frankness in writing about your embarrassment. Why haven’t I read this in a story yet? I felt your description of this feeling of embarrassment over how you would look to an outsider to be refreshing and natural in comparison to the oh so many, “I am so hot” descriptions of lovemaking normally used.

Good Luck

duddle146duddle146about 17 years ago
Hot.

Sometimes getting dumped by a guy named Tony can be a good thing. This story only gets hotter from that point on. Terrific Read!

TE999TE999about 17 years ago
Enjoyable reminiscence...

of a f/f first time. Emotional and tender. Good luck in the contest.

RonClarkesonRonClarkesonabout 17 years ago
OMG Was I just seduced?

Yes darling and now you know your one too!

Why did she leave while her new lover slept? Sequel please!

NirvanadragonesNirvanadragonesabout 17 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed it - well written. Good luck with the contest.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 17 years ago
Lovely!

Real, moving, sweet, sexy... and mmmmmmmm... so hot! *sigh* Are you perfect? :)

jeanne_d_artoisjeanne_d_artoisabout 17 years ago
More dialogue might please...

I enjoyed this story but I would have liked more dialogue between the two.

Perhaps that will come on the next encounter? There has to be another encounter, doesn't there?

jeanne_d_artois aka Og

MunachiMunachiabout 17 years ago
very nice...

hm, i thought i had voted and commented already, but can't find a comment by me, so maybe i didn't - so again, just to make sure you get a vote from me.

mismusedmismusedabout 17 years ago
Letters and Transcripts aren't what I usually like

But this one is superb. Beautifully written, beautifully expressed, marvelously takes us into the newness of her new love. Bravo, girl.

mismused

BelegonBelegonabout 17 years ago
Lovely

I agree, the focus is on her feelings and I think the category choice works because of it.

A very intense and well-written scene, with an aura of honesty and extremely erotic. Like some others, I'd be interested in seeing what you did with a sequel...but I think I'd like to see it from a more action perspective...maybe even third person omni.

daftsparrowdaftsparrowabout 16 years ago
Nice, but

It purports to be a diary entry, and doesn't read like that at all, reads more like what it is - a story for an erotic site. Would she really start off a diary entry with several pars about the dumping when her main focus is on the sexual experience? I would expect more something like "Dear Diary, That git Tony dumped me today - by TEXT, the louse! But who cares, because something wonderful happened" and then launch straight into the experience.

Also I'd expect more discussion of her emotions about the act rather than a blow by blow description of the act.

So, nice story, but not a diary entry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you...

A lovely story - a hetero guy here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmeliaBell@EmeliaBell
104 Followers
Emelia Bell is an author whose voice, both written and spoken, is uniquely English. She writes intense and steamy stories with strong characters and plots and mind-blowing sex scenes. If your taste runs to the Anglophiliac and you appreciate a plot-driven stroke story then E...