All Comments on 'My (Former) Best Friend's Wife'

by Other_Peoples_Wives

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Talk about wishful thinking...

I read your profile, a TALL man, of average weight. My guess is you are short and fat with a little dick and the only person you could beat up would already be unconscious. What a shitty story. The only thing accurate about it was that the only way you could fuck someone else's wife is to rape her. Good luck on your therapy.b

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good story

It never fails to amaze me that people that come to a porn site are then shocked and dismayed by what they read - to the point where they have to become insulting. I liked the story and I don't care what you look like or your motivations behind it. It got me wet and thats the point. The only suggestion I might have is to slow it down a bit, add more descriptions and details. But, keep up the good work!

hansbwlhansbwlabout 17 years ago
Awfull story.

We like different stories it seems. This one sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pretty unrealistic.

No rape charges? No cuckolded hubby putting one through his ex-friends skull? Even the comment about having "only" 7". While 7" may be the minimum some women want, they seem to prefer one fat enough that even the man can barely wrap his hand around. Even a 6" can bottom out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
your just lucky

first of all you would have no job anymore, second you'll be in prison and 3rd and last your lucky if you would have survived that. your just shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
like eating vomit

There are some pretty bad stories on the web. This is the worst so far. If anyone likes it the slightest they need to see a shrink very quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Stuff

Don't know why anyone would be upset by this story, I liked it, and if I were in the same position I'd do the same thing.

The only difference I'd make in this story is to have the husband get turned on by me fucking his wife, and I'd end up fucking him too while his wife watched!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Buddy should have been killed, rape charges

should have been filed. Hubby should have sued for alienation of affection. The slut, who turned out to be nothing but a slut, should have been taken care of in more devious ways. This guy fucks up his friends marriage, rapes a woman who says no, restrains the hubby and keeping him falsely imprisoned, and physically injures the husband and is left to walk the streets? The guy is mentally ill and a sexual predator. If you are going to write this stuff set it up where the criminal is taken care of one way or another, had he been my friend a 12 guage would have been his end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Waste of Time

This story is just ridiculous. The setup makes no sense and it is badly written. If you are reading the nonconsent/reluctance category, rape shouldn't shock you, just as sex between family members shouldn't shock you if you read an incest/taboo story. But this story is just plain badly done.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Shit

Joe shoulda killed him. Rape is still rape.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Not well done

The premise is silly and the characters unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Joe

Joe is gonna kill him, just biding his time. Shame poor Amy will not survive his wrath either. Ever seen a man cut to pieces before his own eyes? Well, Joe has enlisted the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You Really Did Try To Piss Off 99% Of Us

Well there's my "00" on the large growing pile. When someone tries to upset me [us] the result is predictable as it is here with your deliberate provocation. Not nice to bait the natives regardless of your motives which in this case wasn't arousal - just sick disrespect of a great friend and his spouse. Then you threw gas on the fire with the forced divorce and continued fucking of your friend. So this "00" is for you dumb shit - as deliberately angering your only customers is a planned suicide making your poor efforts a waste of your time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
idiocy

lame and idiotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
serious or psychotic ?

Whether the writer is seriously psychotic or is just trying to irritate readers is hard to tell, but the readers who think this is a wonderful story frighten me. There are erotic stories and there are stories labelled erotic that are just sick and sadistic and if you can't tell one fom the other you have big problems.

the Ct. Yankee

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Unbelievable

Not one redeeming quality in the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Other People's Wives

Other People's Husband's visit violence and even death on these kinds of characters........Oh, and where I live, other married men are glad to give a hand to the husband in the comission of the "attitude adjustment" of such shithead individuals. Have a nice day, and be careful out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OH YEAH

Great story!! Woman are nothing but sex toys anyway.

BarnoBarnoabout 17 years ago
I guess I'm just not into non consent stories

This is the second one of these that I have read recently. I cringed while reading it but at least you can write. I just wish you would put your writing skills to better use. There is the old "If you don't like this subject matter why are you reading in this category?". It is a good point. People are entitled to read and write what they want. Good Luck

Other_Peoples_WivesOther_Peoples_Wivesabout 17 years agoAuthor
Don't be Haters

You are all equally Sick for reading this story as I am for writing it. So before you rush to comment and criticize, you should do some self-analysis and figure out what the hell is wrong with you that you get off reading about forced sex. I know I have issues, but you gotta admit, if you were 100%, you would be reading this right now. Now go force someone to suck you off..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You are full of shit!!! GEEZ!!!!

I havent read the story, just saw the comment in the feed back portal. I dont read this non consent sicko bullshit. I mean, you are right, your readers are sick. But you are much sicker, obviously coz you managed to piss sickos off with your sickness. I guess that makes you the sickest of the sickest.

Dont insult your readers, seek help, before we see you in the paper somewhere, for rape of minors.

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Very Great Hot Story.

Well written erotic tale. will bookmark it for my too toung gf(38) she will love it. Ignore the moranic comments of the idiots that can't concieve of the concept of fantasy or fiction.

Keep writing hotter nastier stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Truly unbelievable

This is what bad erotica looks like. She gets raped by the guy, divorces her husband, and then has the guy back over to begin fucking her? Yeah, right. In your wildest dreams and that's why this is fiction -- would never happen this way. The guy needs to have his balls cut off and cock whacked away. He's a true sicko!

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyover 16 years ago
Is this the same story?

I have to ask the question, because I couldn't force myself to read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too violent for my taste.

I will check your other stories, hopefully they are different

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Whatever

Not realistic at all. The husband would have beat him to a pulp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Naaaah

It was hard to enjoy the story when the character telling the story is such a lame prick. Nobody would identify with him unless they were also a lame prick.👎

sue_richards_4sue_richards_4over 4 years ago

This happens so many times and I can believe it happening to Amy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a stupid story. Not even the story is eventful. The writer doesn't lead up to anything. Be spits ot out like it was a daydream and needed to write it down before he forgot. Poorly written and very quick, probably just like the writer in the bedroom. Blah blah done. Lmoa.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous