All Comments on 'A Very Bad Girl Returns'

by Big Gunz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Start

Now in the next chapter, she should turn the tables on him and make him her sex slave.

ruthmarie32ruthmarie32about 17 years ago
oh god!

so hot! please please *please* have gary humiliate and use her in front of her son, then share her with him--for a few bucks--making her their whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great chapter!

Nice continuation of the cheating and submission. Sounds like there are lots of possibilities for this horny slut and her young lover in the future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cassie sure knows how to FUCK!

I sure hope Gary appreciates what a red hot slut he's got spread over his cock - I sure do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
time for another chapter

time for this saga to be continued as they are older and even more hornier................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You are pathetic you limp dick small minded little ass -- You LDegrade Women and Treat Us Like Shit

Fuck you ass hole. You are pathetic. When was the last time you got laid you pathetic little man? I bet it was a long time ago. I wouldn't fuck you on a dare. I wouldn't fuck you for $1 million. I wouldn't fuck you for anything. You are revolting.

Your story is as pathetic as you are. You have this girl acting like a little slut. Really. If you think it works like that you're a real ass. Are you 12 years old? It's sad that someone with your obvious talent can't come up with something better than this garbage. Do you really think any woman would enjoy reading this garbage?

I only enjoyed it for the humor. You are funny, I'll give you that you limp dicked little man. I'd like to fuck you just to give myself something to laugh about. I'm sure you're just as pathetic in bed as you are in your story. I'd love to let you get close to me and then fuck with you. Maybe I will let you run your hands over me little man. I'll let you get your little prick nice and hard. Maybe I'll even take off my clothes. I've got a nice body you little turd. I stay in shape. You would probably have a heart attack when you saw my tits.

I would fucking laugh my ass off if you came when I took off my bra. I doubt that you get much action -- you're such a little turd. Maybe I will rub against you just a little bit. The more I think about it the more I want to do this you limp dicked little jerk. I think I will do it -- make you my little fuck toy -- make you my little slut. That's what I'll do you little turd. I'll let you be my little slut. I'll let you beg for my pussy. I'll let you degrade yourself.

Get on your knees you little dog. Beg for my cunt you pathetic little man. What will you do for a chance with a real woman? Will you lick my feet? Will you beg for my pussy? I bet you would. I think I'll film you naked, on your knees. Wag your tongue you pathetic little dog. Wag your dog little slut.

What are you? I'll make you tell me that YOU are my little slut. You are my whore. You are my fuck toy. That's right, you're my bitch.

Fuck. I love this. I really love it.

Later....

Sarah G.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ok. I admit that I got off just a little bit on this story. Ok. I Rubbed my pussy like crazy while I read it! Fucking Great!

Yes, I admit, this got to me. I'm not sure what that says about me but I imagined what it would feel like to have this happen to me. I'm quite conservative -- picture a 32 year old blonde in high heels and a suit - very buttoned down and proper. I have a nice body and I know it. And you can sure as hell bet that I'm in charge. I suppose maybe that's why this got to me. I wonder what it would be like to let go and act like a slut.

Even the word gets to me. I hate the word Bitch and Slut is even worse. What would it be like to act like a slut? What would it be like to act like a little fuck toy. Part of me would sure as hell like to find out.

Better yet, what would it be like to do all of this with a young stud who could almost be my son. The very thought makes me tremble. I can't help but reach down and stroke my pussy as it begins to moisten. My nipples are hard. I want this young man to pinch my nipples. I want him to tell me what to do. I want him to film me. I want him to humiliate me. I want this so fucking bad I can hardly stand it.

I'm not sure if I have the nerve to make this fantasy a reality but I'm getting closer every day. Maybe one of you will be a very lucky guy. Maybe I will be your slut.

Slut Laura

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous