All Comments on 'An Unusual Wedding Night'

by SexyWheels07

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Strange tastes

I'm of the opinion that this one belongs in the FETISH category.

virgin2267virgin2267about 17 years ago
Nice story

I thought it was heart warming, how even though she was in a wheelchair he still loved her no matter what. I love stories like this. I think people should get rid of their superficial BS and see people for who they really are.

Thanks.

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Great story - very loving and erotic

I disagree that this should be placed in the fetish category. This was a very sweet story about love and desire, and two people making each other very happy. Breast play is not a fetish, and so what if the lactation is added. Personally, that's always been a fantasy of mine, to have a lover breast feed from me. The greater point was that they found a way to reach sexual pleasure for both, even though the woman does not have sensation below the waist. I thought it was a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Passion AND Tender Love -- Can't Beat That !

MARVELOUS story! I have long thought that the most important element of erotic fiction was the one thing most often missing from it: tender, devoted, soul-to-soul LOVE. To my delight, I've noticed that most of the very few stories that qualify are written by women.

Thanks so much for "Unusual Wedding Night". [The only other one of this genre I've ever encountered was about a father-daughter relationship.] I've often wondered whether there really are any men who love, and make love to, such women so genuinely. Again, thanks for the tale....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very good story. Specially the theme of being breastfed on wedding night to provide pleasure to bride as she wishes. May the couple have a happy nursing relationship for the life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

very detailed chemistry but a bit more back story would be appreciated

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous