All Comments on 'Camping with My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 05'

by hardwillingone

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
And you would still stay

with that excuse of a husband?

don87654don87654about 17 years ago
Great. and very natural

A very erotic and truthful story. Too bad that you did not go and see her again, regardless of what Steve threatened. Perhaps since your daughter was born and Steve knows it is not his, he will leave Darcy so you can begin fucking her again?

don87654don87654almost 17 years ago
Great. and very natural

We need a continuation on this one where you go back and fuck her again and make a few more babies with her, and FUCK STEVE.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Fucking Darcy again....

You need to write a continuation to this story with Darcy getting pregged again by you and the two of you getting married and starting a May-December family. Perhaps something disasterous can happen to Steve and he loses his machismo life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well written and erotic

but you ruined it at the end. Steve should have left the punk at the campsite without transportation then followed through and told the little shit's parents, Darcy's friends and family and divorced the whore. Spring Fall affairs are cool but the cuckold/humiliation shit is not

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Erotic and might be real but....

Yeah it was erotic no doubt but, can you believe a son doing nothing, and without guts and i think jason was completely shameless to call you back and still living with her mommy(oooh baby cant live without,). But you were great man, i agree with you that it is not completely true and i also hope so.

From now onwards take care of each character's feelings and please justify their actions, to reality.

Well good writing(only erotic).

if there would be rating for eroticity i would have given you 5/5 but unfrtunatly it is about i liked it or not and i want to read it or not further. but believe the way you expressed the characters i can so there is no hope for i will like next part. i sorry for being so judgmental. but i think i have that much right after wasting my precious time reading it and getting, if at most critical situation charcters are not changed that means these are not real.

But again very erotic. 100/100.

otherwise 0/100.

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Revisit:

You need to revisit this one and update their affair as this is a hot series and i really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I will make a point to not read anymore of your shit you sick bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You do need to update this story

Normally I would be on the side of the Husband but in this case as the Husband is a stupid caveman well. There are other ways of getting revenge without getting violent.

In this story I will be on Chris' side. Especially since Darcy is obviously was pregnant with his kid all this time.

Steve has no right to claim that kid as his. He had no right to knock her out in the woods and tos her in his jeep as if she was a wide animal he bagged while hunting. Just because his feelings were hurt cause he could not make Darcy pregnant does not mean shit.

And the timing of the birth, 8 1/2 months later means Darcy was already pregnant prior to the camping trip. Hello morning sickness alone would be a dead give away shae was pregnant. Both Steve and Darcy had to know she was pregnant.

I bet Jason even knew of his Mother's condition. I bet Jason would not take too kindly to Steve's barbaric ways toward his own Mother. You do know spychology states that all Sons have an unconscious desire to fuck their Mom. I bet Darcy raised her son right. He might not like what Chris did (seduced and impregnated his Mom) but I bet he will help get steve out of the picture.

And finally I like to address don87654 comments:

Just because a story is written in the first person does not mean the authour is telling his own story, geez.

John

SexfangsSexfangsover 12 years ago
Please update

I like this and it's really good but seriously update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Shame

Spoiled it. First with the violence/threats/cut off, then with the baby thing.

You had a good thing going and you couldn't leave it alone.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
finish it

Finish the story you left it open

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Story comes across as a teenage nerds wet dream. Totally unbelievable unless the cum dumpster of a mother was fucking anything with a pulse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chris and Darcy Make Things Interesting

I thought this would be a good sequel. Chris and Darcy secretly meet a few times and plan to get back together, only this time they make sure they are left alone. They somehow manage to get Jason and his dad into a situation where they are both nude and blind folded. While having his hearing blocked except for a small ear phone placed inside, Steve is forced to have sex through a hole in a sheet covering the person underneath. Darcy is there with a ruler to slap his backside if he doesn't do as she says. He is forced to keep humping away at the person underneath and right before he climaxes he's allowed to here the person say "YES! Give it to me harder dad!" Which is what Jason was told to say if he didn't want punished. Recognizing his son's voice Steve tries to hold off but can't. This happens twice then Steve is forced to let his son shoot his wad into his mouth. This is all recorded and Chris and Darcy threaten to release it on the web if either Steve or Jason interfere again. They all end up having a mutual agreement, and the coupling possibilities are left to the readers imagination.

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

A surprising wet end end

HardBenHardBenover 1 year ago

Superb erotic series hardwillingone. Absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was great until Jason betrayed his friend and called his Stepdad and all hell broke loose and the physical act on the friend should have never happened. The fact that Darcy became pregnant with the friends baby which was a girl, the friend should have eventually paid Steve back for the assault on himself and made sure that his payback would not come back on him. I think Darcy wanted another baby and Steve couldn't do it because he probably had a vasectomy before he married Darcy. The fact she got her baby from Jason's friend probably was all she needed to remind her of the great sex between her and Jason's friend and it made her happy everytime she looked at the baby. The question remains and was not answered, how is her relationship with her son Jason now.

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

I was disappointed with the ending I thought it would have been better if it would have ended up well between the mom and her sons friend

LechemanLecheman2 months ago

There is a palpable tease for reading another episode in this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous