All Comments on 'My Brother's Lover'

by britneyfan

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hhmmmmmm :)

as another sissy slut,,, it brings back the time my sister dressed me up and turned me out to her boy friend...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
yummy

thats gotta be one of your hottest stories. It was perfect begining to end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Friend

My wife and i visited our friends, she went shopping with Alyse, i stayed with Alyses husband Dan.He was american, he moved to Australia,married my wifes cousin.We talked had a few beers,then Dan said i will be back soon.Soon after Dan told me to come upstairs he had something to show me, i went up and was confronted by a blonde in a short skirt, high heels, blouse.Dan, is that you.What do you think,and he turned and bent over to reveal a shapely ,pantyhosed arse.Do you like as he put his hand over my hardening cock,unzipping my jeans pulling out my cock and putting it in his mouth.It all happened so quick, but my cock was going really hard as he sucked on it.He stopped, pulled my pants off, turned, lifted his skirt and said come on Rob, please fuck me, i miss it so much,Alyse doesnt know.i stared at the pantyhosed hole offered, my cock straining, i moved over, pulled the pantyhose down and aimed my cock and as i pushed foeward, he pushed back,easy he said as he moved his arse until i was sliding in, further, further, until i could go no more.Fuck your big, i can feel your cock throbbing in me, please fuck me, fuck me now, as i started to go in and out.Geez, he was tight, his hole milking my cock as i sped up, hammering up into the tight hole, grabbing the hips,in, out,until i felt his hole clenching, unclenching, clenching around my cock as i heard him say dont stop, im cumming as he sprayed the front of the pantyhose.Aaaargh, yeh, good keep fucking me, dont stop aaaargh and with that my cock exploded up into the tight hole, cumm jetting out of me as he tried to grip my cock.Yeh, do me, fill me, oh Rob, what a fuck as i emptied into him.When i finished i pulled out and he turned around and took my cock into his mouth and licked me clean.When my wife and i went to bed that night i absolutely fucked her silly, starting off in her pussy and finishing off in her arse, going for quite a long time until i filled her tight channel.All i could think of was Dans pantyhosed arse that i had filled that afternoon, it was tighter than my wifes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Friend(2)

Dan came to Sydney, i picked him up, went home, my wife was out working, told him to get dressed up we were going out for a while.He looked great, hot red dress,black wig, high heels, make up.Took him to a xxx theatre in George st,paid went in, a few guys in so we sat to one side but as we walked down the middle aisle, i told him to bend over and pretend to fix his shoe.He did,nice pantyhosed arse on show, then we walked down.I sat,unzipped my cock, and guided his head down on it, ooh he was good, i heard movement, a guy older was standing there with his cock out stroking.I lifted Dans head,my cock straight up, i turned him around and lifted his dress, showing his pantyhosed arse.I am going to fuck that hole, anyone else who wants to, put a condom on and you can have it as well.He leaned against the wall, hose pulled down just below his arse.I guided my cock into the tight hole, i was rock hard and showing no mercy i pushed in with one push.A guy standing next to us watching, groaned and spurted cumm all over the red dress, as i thrust up into Dan,2 guys stroking, i couldnt last long and continuing fucking i shot my cumm up into Dans hole.I slowly pulled out and turned and said next, shes well lubed now.A guy stepped up, i saw the condom, said go on do her and he pushed up into into Dan, Dan pushing back, oooh shes tight as the guy started to fuck, another guy, sank to his knees and started to suck my shrinking cock.o.k. anything goes as the guy that was fucking Dan stiffened and came, i heard Dan say no, more dont stop as the guy pulled out.Another guy groaned and his cumm looped into the air, landing on Dans arse.Anyone else, while she is hot,and an old guy came forward with a huge cock,he looked at me and i said go for it.We all moved forward except the guy who was still sucking my cock as the big guy aimed and tried to get his cock into Dan, it wouldnt go, Dan groaned, the guy eased forward and Dans hole opened and took the head.Dan yelped, aaagh ,ooooh, no. oooh as the guy leaned forward into Dan, you could see his hole stretching.In, further until it was nearly all the way in and he eased back and pushed forward.Dan groaned and on the second push Dan shot his cumm all over the wall as the big guy did him, my cock growing as i could see Dans hole stretched taking the big cock, fucking him and i could take no more as Dan was groaning i shot my second cumm into the strangers mouth.He never missed a beat, swallowed the lot as Dan now accustomed to the cock in him pushed back, groaning, until the stranger fucking him moaned and i knew he was filling Dans hole with his condommed cock.He had to support Dan as he emptied iut into him, and when he finished and pulled out, Dans hole stayed slightly open.Another guy stepped up but he came into his condom before he got into Dans arse.Dan stood up, pulled his pantyhose up, and grabbing me said we have to go.Dan walked funny for the next 3 days, i couldnt touch him, but before he left i got to fill his tight hole again,first time with him on his back, legs in the air as i lay on top of him fucking him until i filled his hole.He always takes me in his mouth and licks me clean.Whenever he comes down to Sydney, i take him out,i saw him fucked by 7 guys in that theatre one night.When he is away, i have my wife but she is asking questions because i only want to fuck her when she is wearing pantyhose and i usually slip my cock into her arse to finish.

DianisDianisalmost 14 years ago
family love and crdring, what else should I want?

Great story, hot scenes and then the family love content, it was great. Keep on writing on this subject, mmm

Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nothing makes me feel more feminine than a wonderfull hard long cock

My only regret is that I waited far too long to take my first cock. I was introduced to the thrill of being a slut by a stunning 25 year old pre op ts in Jakarta.

I had known her casually to say hello to for about four years so I was confortable around her.

She had come to my place for a barbeque one Sunday afternoon and after the guests had gone was helping me clean up.She was wearing a fantastic bikini with a pair of strapless stiletto heels which highlighted her incredible legs. we relaxed by the pool when she suddenly leaned over and kissed me.

I was blown away by the surge of feminine feelings that surged through me I relaxed and opened my mouth to her wonderfull probing tongue .

I ground against her wonderful D cup tits and heard myself softly moaning like a woman in heat.

Mimi pulled back with a smile on her lips and said Honey I always thought you would make a great girl, lets go and bring out the real you .

We then went and showered together where she drove me wild with her touch. Then laying me across the bead she gently kissed me with more of her wonderfull tongue filling my hungry mouth.

She then moved down my neck to move onto my aching nipples nibbling and sucking them as I writhed in lust.

Mimi laughed and asked darling are you ready to be my girl and slid down to brush her full scarlett lips along my turgid bloated cock . I raisedup to try to push into her mouth but she hooked her arms under my thighs and lifted them over her shoulders.

I then felt the most stimiulating sensation I had ever known as her lips brushed my rosebud, gently blowing she dropped her mouth to my pussy ad began to rim me.

This sent me insane with the need to feel her inside me and I began begging for her to fuck me.

I have know some incredibly sexually talented women in my life but nothing ever felt like Mimi's incredible 7.5" of heaven as she took my cherry I never experienced any discomfort in any way just an over whelming sense of being utterly feminine .

Instinctly I moved and locked my legs around her waist and bucked into her every thrust.

My entire being was linked to her wonderful shemale cock I pulled her as close to me as I could as her tits brushed my aching nipples I felt her cock head expand and then a mind blowing surge of scalding cum flooded into my starving cunt. My bloated tool shot a huge load the second she filled me and she leaned forward and feasted on my aching tits as she blew shot after heavenly shot into her new girlfriend.

There will never be any other cock for me but my darling Mimi's I was addicted to it from its first wonderfull stroke that transformed me into the cum starved slut that she recognized .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"I've always fantasised about being with a gorgeous tranny girl like you, Cynthia, just like you kinky slut wanting so bad to suck off a big, studly guy like me."

What I like best about this story is the clear sex roles, meek faggot and powerful stud, the little brother Cynthia desperate to suck his brother's big stiff prick and the older brother Darren who glories in being "a big studly guy like me." Darren's got only one thing in mind, to blow his big balls in something warm and wet, and Cynthia fills the bill to a tee. The little brother is a world class cocksucker, so Darren uses his mouth to unload his heavy balls. Cynthia's even more eager to get his tight little twat plundered and plowed, and big Darren's hot to fuck his little brother's twat into submission and shoot big jets of his creamy semen up his brother's ass. Darren doesn't give a shit whether his brother enjoys it or not, but getting brutally fucked by big studly Darren, Cynthia's hard little cockette cums all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good

it was good but i didn't love it...maybe if the older brother loved (emotionaly) the younger one more then i would defenetly love it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

I kinda wish there was a part 2 to this story

getarisegetarisealmost 8 years ago
Brothers are hot

Makes me wish I had a brother I could act like a slut with.

loborojotxloborojotx6 months ago

If I had an older brother with a fat cock I would seduce him like Cynthia did her brother

smoothed273smoothed273about 2 months ago

👍👍👍💖💖💖💋💋💋💋💋💋

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I always remember that it was my own brother who made me have my first assgasm, when he buried his tongue inside my ass, while I sucked his dick, like it was a lollipop

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

My tiny penis, which looks more like a clitoris, squirted all over my brother's hairy chest, while I sucked his dick, like the true slut I am❤️

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

A long time ago, my own brother seduced me and turned me into his private slut, he came to my bed at night, took off my underwear and penetrated me with pleasure, I miss him forever

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I loved your story, mainly because it reminded me of when my own brother seduced me, made me wear women's clothes, he always made me suck his dick, and he fucked me without pain ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

My older brother made me suck his dick, I often swallowed all his sperm, I loved that, sometimes, when our parents went out he made me his private whore ❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 24 hours ago

At first my brother had to seduce me, but after he realized that I was addicted to his dick, he made me beg to be fucked and swallow his cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 24 hours ago

Your story brought back memories of the beginning of my sexual journey with my older brother, my first dick, I sucked it countless times, I must have drunk gallons of his cum ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 24 hours ago

After that he realized that I was nothing more than a slutty whore, a deposit of cum, he hit my face with his dick, and then fucked my ass like a stallion, I was his first love ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 24 hours ago

Your story made me want to tell my true story with my older brother, thank you so much for bringing back memories of my youth, I was my brother's first girlfriend ❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 24 hours ago

One of the best things about this time is that I cum several times without even touching my little dick, while I sucked my brother's wonderful dick, when he sucked and licked my ass❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 24 hours ago

Or when he fucked me with desire, he was my first man, and I was his slutty "sister", whore, I'm sure no other woman sucked my brother's dick with more skill and love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 24 hours ago

Sorry for so many comments, but my life and your story have countless similarities, my brother, big and studly, me, small and effeminate, he was affectionate and rude at the same time ❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 24 hours ago

I've read your story about 30 times, I think I'll read it until I remember it, it was my brother who gave me my first sexy panties, I've never been able to cum with anyone else if I didn't have to touch myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 hours ago

Today, when I meet my brother, we never talk about our past again, but he and I know that he has never had his dick sucked again with so much passion, love and lust 🔥❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 hours ago

And never again, he will fuck an ass hotter than his little brother's, who cum every time he sticks his tongue in my ass, no one will ever scream "fuck your little brother's ass hard ❤️❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 hours ago

I'm seriously thinking about writing my story with my studly brother, there are many details of delicious perversions, submission, pride in being made a woman by the hottest man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 hours ago

I remember feeling the flow of sperm in my mouth seconds before ejaculation, the unforgettable and delicious taste of my older brother's huge cock, just remembering it makes me excited

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 hours ago

If possible, I would like to know if your story is just imagination or if it was inspired by a real event, my identification was immediate,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous